Thread: Question for anyone about the diaper size

Default Question for anyone about the diaper size

I have bought a 96" tape measure last night and decided to measure my waist. My waist is measured approximately 42". I thought of wanting to get diapers from AB Universe since the prices there are cheaper (although some people say that Bambino is better in terms of absorbency and overall quality), but the big question is what diaper size I should wear. Medium sized diapers at ABU fit people with waist size ranging from 32" to 44" while large sized diapers are 36" to 52". Should I buy the large sized diaper so that it would fit me better, or should I buy the medium sized diaper?

BTW, although I am somewhat overweight, I am also a ripped kind of guy since my muscles are pretty big when I show them in the mirror.

Probably a Large, though you might order a small package of each before going all-in. I have a 38" waist, but the Medium isn't long enough (not enough rise), so it isn't too comfortable. The Large is a perfect fit--feels great (and comes up to my belly button, just like a diaper on a baby). As far as quality goes: I haven't tried the plastic Cushies or the SDKs, but I thought the cloth-backed Cushies were extremely well-made. I actually can't think of anything about them that seems second-class. My only gripe is that, like most adult diapers, these don't have anything for elastic in the waist. Hopefully they'll add elastic wings (like modern Pampers) in a future version, as I think that would eliminate the fit issues that some people have with these.

Bambin04

I would go for large. If you are not sure what diapers to buy there is a sample package at AB UNIVERSE that comes with 12 diapers of all different types, so you can better decide which one you like best. Click here if you want to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    As far as quality goes: I haven't tried the plastic Cushies or the SDKs, but I thought the cloth-backed Cushies were extremely well-made.
    I was thinking of trying out a sample pack of the SDKs for a couple of reasons. One, the SDK we all know is resemblant to the Pampers Baby Dry diapers from the late 80s-early 90s (BTW, I can't think of what diapers I wore when I was a baby). Two, the SDKs are cheaper than the Cushies whether it is cloth-backed or plastic-backed. And three, I really find the teddy bear print on the front of the SDK very cute. Yeah I think I should go for Large.

hey how does ABuniverse ship diapers is it really discret

It's kind of hit and miss. Some diapers are sized larger than others. I wear First Quality IB Medium size, and they fit good, but I have to wear large size Depend Max Protection. I'm not sure how AB Universe or Bambino diapers are sized since I have never tried them. I can only recommend a sample pack. I do believe that ABU diapers are made in China, and diapers from China are typically on the smaller size.

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    hey how does ABuniverse ship diapers is it really discret
    Says here in the ABU Shipping Information:

"We value your privacy as much as you do! All purchases from ABUniverse.com are treated as strictly confidential. The delivery of product is always kept as discreet as possible."

Small orders can be shipped in a plain white shipping envelope from the Postal Service, and large orders are usually shipped in a box. Contents in the package are never listed in the packaging.