Thread: Question about stashing Abena Original in packpack

Default Question about stashing Abena Original in packpack

Hi everyone.

I'm interested in getting a 22 pack of Abena Originals. I planned on storing them in an average sized backpack, and I think they would fit, but I've never purchased diapers before, so I don't know how big or how much space they take up.

Does anyone have a clue? Do you think all 22 could squeeze into the backpack? Or better yet, does anyone have a picture of 22 diapers bunched up or measurements?

I also want goodnites, but I don't think I can fit another 12 on top of that, so they may have to wait.

Thanks

EDIT: On a semi-related note, anyone know what color the Abena Originals are? And better yet, does anyone have a picture?
    Last edited by deviantfish; 16-Jun-2012 at 19:10.

It may be a tight fit. From what I remember of my last pack of Abena's even in package I had a hard time finding a place to stash them. Do you have a duffel bag laying about somewhere?

Best to have a back up in case they don't fit in the backpack.

I do have a duffel bag, but I'm moving in a month so I would prefer not to use one, as I'll be questioned about upgrading my backpack to a duffel bag, but I'm going out of town in a month and someone will need to use it >:e

I already have some things in my backpack too, hmm. Maybe I should just use the duffel bag.

Maybe just take them out of the bag to fit them in the backpack. That could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuka View Post
    Maybe just take them out of the bag to fit them in the backpack. That could work.
    Excellent idea. That may be my best bet!