Thread: Bizarre Dream...

Cushiebabe

Default Bizarre Dream...

I dreampt (is that a word?) or dreamed that I had a friend that used a pacifier and it made me think about getting one. I also dream about wearing diapers if I don't wear one for a few days... I don't know if this is even worth posting about...I still have an ample supply of diapers but because of my living situation I can't always wear a diaper when I want to...I prefer to keep my diaper fetish a secret...I do sometimes wear at home when I really need to and I haven't been caught yet...I think my dreams are guiding me more into AB lifestyle...I now want to be more babyish more often...
    Last edited by Cushiebabe; 16-Jun-2012 at 15:18.

I hope and pray all goes well in Chicago. Typically I only have diaper dreams or DL dreams when I sleep padded. Can't say as I've had any AB dreams lately.

I did, however, have a curious dream where me and my wife had been placed into toddler's bodies once.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Cushiebabe View Post
    I dreampt (is that a word?) or dreamed that I had a friend that used a pacifier and it made me think about getting one. I also dream about wearing diapers if I don't wear one for a few days... I don't know if this is even worth posting about...I still have an ample supply of diapers but because of my living situation I can't always wear a diaper when I want to...I prefer to keep my diaper fetish a secret...I do sometimes wear at home when I really need to and I haven't been caught yet...I think my dreams are guiding me more into AB lifestyle...I now want to be more babyish more often...
    Dreamt is the word you're thinking of. :P

I know what you mean. I tend to get dreams about diapers and what not when I haven't been in the mood for a while.

Yes, this is a phenomenon i've experienced. I can go a couple of months sometimes without thinking about nappies at all - and then I'll have a dream in which I'm wandering about in nappies and plastic pants. Wake up with nappies at the forefront of my mind, and as soon as possible I'll be dressed accordingly ... it's as though my subconscious mind is unwilling to see this side of me fall into disuse ...

I also go through periods where I will dream a lot about wearing a nappy and plastic pants in normal everyday places, strange thing is I'm usually the only one aware of this... if others are aware they tend to act like it's all very normal. I usually dream a lot when I need to take care of my baby side.

If I am going for a while without diapers, I usually start dreaming about them once a week. Part of the reason why I decided that ab/dl'sm is just a perminate part of my life, because I know that it will never go away, not very easy to controll your dreams. I like it none the less though.

I find that when I'm not really in control of my big self then my little self starts trying to take over.. this usually starts with some pretty creative AB dreams the only way to chill these dreams is a bit of real play.. of course finding some private space to play baby can be tough sometimes, yeah for the net.