Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Tough Questions

Default Two Tough Questions

Question 1:
    If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who
    were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had
    syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.
    Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A.

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be our choice?

Answer 1:
    If you said YES to suggest abortion, you just killed Beethoven.

Answer 2:
    Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
    Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
    Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

Words of Wisdom:
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Amateurs...built the ark.
    Professionals...built the Titanic!

I picked C but my vote would of never gone to Hitler since I wouldn't vote for someone that couldn't get into art school and then blamed it on the jews.

Oh also I would never support abortion.

lol for the first one I picked no because I don't agree with abortion. For the second one I picked A because C sounded too good to be true, and so I randomly chose between A and B, lol! Funny though how you can know the truth, but only parts of the truth are just as bad as a lie.

Scary #1 no way i don't believe in it >.< and #2 i would have chose B or A ( i couldn't pick ) because c sounded like a guy that was hiding something >.<

Question 1: Yes
    Question 2: Hey, he was a good was just the whole...evil thing...yeah...

1) I wouldn't recommend it -- I wouldn't be against her choice if she chose to do so, but I could never go up to her and say, "Woman, here's a clothes-hanger, you know what to do."

2) A doesn't actually sound too different from most politicians nowadays. I'd choose him. B doesn't sound so bad -- he just sounds like a ****-around, and we need a few of those now and then! C sounds like he'd be a damned good bet ... and as long as he didn't go around trying to eliminate whole races and making the good, prideful parts of his own vanish under his foolishness, I'd vote for him!

Neither were tough, but the answers were surprising I guess. I immediately said no, and C, because both were the ideal answers for me.

For the first one, I can't say I would be in a decision or recommend anything... it wouldn't be my business in any way...

As for the second one, this gives me hope that one day, if I continue on my lazy way, I could be someone great! I was going to make some sort of Jewish vegetable joke, but felt it would be a little distasteful :P

I picked C And hey he helped his country a lot it was just the jew thing that killed him.

There are a few problems with number 3.
    He was married for all of 1 day, before he committed suicide, so saying he never cheated on his wife is cheating. The fact that he also allegedly had relationships with two other women prior and during the time he was seeing Eva Braun, one starting when she was 16 and he was 37, and the other his half-niece. All three of the women attempted suicide, only the first survived because her brother saved her.