View Poll Results: What was or is better the WWF or the WWE?

1. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWF

1 100.00%
  • WWE

0 0%

Thread: What was or is better the WWF or the WWE?

Default What was or is better the WWF or the WWE?

If anyone watched wrestling which was better?

I like the WWF ATTITUDE ERA (1990-2002) out of them all. Once the f was taken out of WWF it turned to crap. I liked Austin 3:16, Kane, The undertaker, Rikshi, Too Cool, Eddie G., Mankind, and the best wrestler EVER THE ROCK!!!!

I was a fan of WWF, I also liked WWE until about the start of the 'Cena Era' as I call it as I generally despise John Cena. I am a fan and a true fan of wrestling. I myself have been to a Wrestlemania even though it was in the WWE era- I went to WrestleMania 23 in 2007. I am working on also trying to get to see TNA when they come to Akron soon so I can cross TNA off my bucket list.

I am not a fan of the current product but I loved the unpredictable Attitude Era and I loved the Monday Night Wars. I was shocked when WCW was bought out by WWE in 2001- and for the record, I was supposed to be at the show in Cleveland where they did the simulcast on WCW and WWF but unfortunately I was unable to make it so I had to settle for watching on TV with my best friend- long story on that one...

I am a fan of both WWE and TNA- and if WWE continue this PG crap I may become a TNA fan- last straw was when they had the MUPPETS as a guest host for Raw. I'm not a fan of UFC yet but will watch it with friends and I've never really been into boxing.