Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Summer!!!

  1. #1
    babyDavid

    Default Summer!!!

    well boys and girls, its finally our favorite time of the year where we can get up at noon and stay up till three in the morning this thread is for us to share the undertakings of the next three glorious months XD

    what are you gonna do this summer?

  2. #2

    Default

    most likely stay indoors till it decides to stop bloody raining here

  3. #3
    teddybear206

    Default

    party ,chill, go to the beach, get kicked outta many places lol

  4. #4
    babyDavid

    Default

    im gonna work for me dad for maybe two weeks and then go on a shopping binge and then its off to camp where i can finally record a new song i made

    to start.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    well boys and girls, its finally our favorite time of the year where we can get up at noon and stay up till three in the morning
    Wait till university because you'll be doing that every night for four years

  6. #6
    babyDavid

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Wait till university because you'll be doing that every night for four years
    really?! college sounds AWESOME!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    really?! college sounds AWESOME!
    And for the most part it is a blast but the lectures, papers, tests do get to you after awhile

  8. #8
    babyDavid

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    And for the most part it is a blast but the lectures, papers, tests do get to you after awhile
    lol just sit next to smart people like i did in Chem, so you dont have to focus or learn so much

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    lol just sit next to smart people like i did in Chem, so you dont have to focus or learn so much
    Ah, so that must be the reason why everyone wants to sit next to me.

  10. #10
    babyDavid

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    Ah, so that must be the reason why everyone wants to sit next to me.
    ding!ding!ding! you got it!

    that happens when i was in Algebra 2 this year, people all wanted me in their group, they thought i knew the stuff. but it was just the blind leading the drunk if you know what i mean. all the smart kids got in a group but they were my friends so i got in too

Similar Threads

  1. Summer - Now What?
    By Kid in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 15-Jun-2011, 20:11
  2. My summer thus far
    By JamesArmes in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-Jul-2009, 18:39
  3. My AB summer
    By FCooly in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2009, 17:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.