Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a funny movie to watch, suggestions? :-D

Default Need a funny movie to watch, suggestions? :-D

Heya guys, had a pretty stressful week and am playing to just chill at home and watch a movie tonight. Preferably a comedy. Anybody got any suggestions?

Without a paddle is definitely one of my favorite movies and is quite funny. Aside from that, any of the hangover movies, Harold and kumar movies or (believe it or not) scream 1 or 4. While nearly everyone who watched the scream movies expected an all out horror, they are actually cleverly written spoofs that create a decent horror while still making $#!t-loads of fun of the genre. Those would be the top list forbme for comedies.

Jack and Jill and Grown-ups have got to be the two funniest movies I have ever seen

Not sure what you own or what your options for obtaining are but,

Murder by Death is one of my favs.

Comedies... last weekend I watched "How to Marry a Millionaire" (1953: Marilyn Monroe, Lauren Bacall, and Betty Grable)....and "Van Wilder" (2002: Ryan Reynolds, Kal Penn...and others) both of them made my roommate and I laugh.

Of course, I also watched Insidious a couple months back...and laughed hysterically at the end of it...soooooooo my judgement of what is 'funny' might not be the same as yours (or anyone's)

Grandama's Boy is a awesome comedy movie if your into video gaming at all.

"New high score, what does that mean? did I break it?" Classic..

Rat Race, Airplane, and the Naked Gun series were the funniest movies i have ever experienced