Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I make my girlfriend accidently wet her pants?

Default How do I make my girlfriend accidently wet her pants?

Disclaimer: My girlfriend is willing and accepting of doing this. I'm not trying to secretly make her do this, she's well aware of what's happening.

The problem is more that her bladder is huge, and she's able to hold it for over 16+ hours. Sure she is able to purposefully pee, after holding it for a long time but I've been wanting to her to have a true accident, where she actually can't physically hold it anymore. Problem is we can go all day, and while she really has to go, by the time it's an absolutely an emergency, either she or I have had to be in bed for work for a while.

We've tried different things, like constantly drinking water or not going the night before. Having her down liquid puts her in a lot of pain, stomach and back wise. I have her stop when this happens, I have no desire for her to be in actual pain. When she drinks slowly though over the course of the day, she has no pain, just the uncomfortable feeling of having to pee. And she often loses sleep because she has to pee when she's in bed, so that is no good.

So I'm wondering, how can we have her hold her bladder starting when she wakes up (say around 9am) and have her actually have an accident within the next 12 hours?

Well if your over 21 you can just get some beer.
    Lots and lots of beer.

Other than that idk, jumping jacks maybe?

sorry to be a kill joy here but i dont think this topic is suitable for the incontinence forum

Quote Originally Posted by cp88 View Post
    sorry to be a kill joy here but i dont think this topic is suitable for the incontinence forum
    Agreed. And also, this is linked to the whole "I want to wet my bed/pants on accident/without realising" thing, which people have been trying to figure out for years. So I don't know if this will really be that achievable.

It's a simple matter of anatomy and physiology some don't seem to understand when it comes to making this some kind of project. Because of that, there are certain medical health risks you're taking on and I would advise you to stop them immediately.

For one it's not the size of one's bladder that allows one to retain so much urine, it's the fact one is highly in control of their faculties and has excellent control of the sphincter muscles around their bladder. The bladder will reach a certain capacity, but if it can't drain there, it begins backing up and collecting in the kidneys which is extremely bad. This is what happens in patients that have gall stones or other medical problems that block their urinary tract and prevent them from urinating. In this case you're both essentially forcing that to happen. That back and stomach pain she's feeling is more than likely a result of liquid being retained by her kidneys.

Also lets define accident in this case. Urinating uncontrollably without being able to stop or having control is an accident since this involves having little or no control of those muscles. Having to pee right there and now because of pain and uncomfortably is not. You're girlfriend will (and I'm definitely sure of this) will not have the type of accident your both hoping to achieve. As a couple others mentioned, people try doing this in bed wetting and are met with failure in all the cases I see. It's a load of work, and short of medical incontinence (a big no no), it's not going to happen so I wouldn't pursuit it anymore as the more you try, the more her kidneys and other systems are at risk regardless if she reports pain or not.

Sorry to be the downer as I'm sure it's appealing, but be the responsible couple and don't try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    Well if your over 21 you can just get some beer.
    Lots and lots of beer.

Other than that idk, jumping jacks maybe?
    Alcohol could work to get her to wet herself but...

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    It's a simple matter of anatomy and physiology some don't seem to understand when it comes to making this some kind of project. Because of that, there are certain medical health risks you're taking on and I would advise you to stop them immediately.

For one it's not the size of one's bladder that allows one to retain so much urine, it's the fact one is highly in control of their faculties and has excellent control of the sphincter muscles around their bladder. The bladder will reach a certain capacity, but if it can't drain there, it begins backing up and collecting in the kidneys which is extremely bad. This is what happens in patients that have gall stones or other medical problems that block their urinary tract and prevent them from urinating. In this case you're both essentially forcing that to happen. That back and stomach pain she's feeling is more than likely a result of liquid being retained by her kidneys.

Also lets define accident in this case. Urinating uncontrollably without being able to stop or having control is an accident since this involves having little or no control of those muscles. Having to pee right there and now because of pain and uncomfortably is not. You're girlfriend will (and I'm definitely sure of this) will not have the type of accident your both hoping to achieve. As a couple others mentioned, people try doing this in bed wetting and are met with failure in all the cases I see. It's a load of work, and short of medical incontinence (a big no no), it's not going to happen so I wouldn't pursuit it anymore as the more you try, the more her kidneys and other systems are at risk regardless if she reports pain or not.

Sorry to be the downer as I'm sure it's appealing, but be the responsible couple and don't try it again.

What Geno said was exactly correct. What you're doing right now is incredibly dangerous and unhealthy for your girlfriend. Please, please stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post

Alright, you've convinced me. While I enjoy my fetishes, I absolutely do not want her being harmed. I'll stick to diapers and other things.

I do have a question though, when she drinks things naturally and not forced, she says it doesn't hurt at all. It takes a lot longer but she ends up having 'to go' without the pain. There has been a couple times she will sit or stand up and pee a little without meaning to, because of lose of control of muscles. So this sounds like the definition of an accident you describe. Is this still as dangerous, even if she's not in pain?

Quote Originally Posted by razified
    I do have a question though, when she drinks things naturally and not forced, she says it doesn't hurt at all. It takes a lot longer but she ends up having 'to go' without the pain. There has been a couple times she will sit or stand up and pee a little without meaning to, because of lose of control of muscles. So this sounds like the definition of an accident you describe. Is this still as dangerous, even if she's not in pain?
    I guess I don't quite understand the question. So if she drinks naturally i.e not for the purpose of having an accident (normal intake of water throughout the day) she will pee a little sometimes? People will sometimes leak very slightly if they have to go bad but not release the flood gates at all. It's not really much of accident as wetting themselves uncontrollably. As long someone isn't personally trying to hold it in for hours on end, she's fine.

My main point is don't hold in like that on purpose for hours and hours at a time because it isn't healthy, that's all I was warning about.

Since you both are on the same page, I submit an alternative. Do a role play and she can pretend to wet herself and play the role that she really did have an accident (unless your specific interests absolutely require it's completely real). I'm sure a fantasy setting set up right can be just as convincing.

I agree with everything that's been said already. Retaining urine for an extended time can be very dangerous - not only does it cause urine to back up into the kidneys it can also cause a ruptured bladder which can cause fatal septicemia. In any case, what you're talking about, having genuine "accidents", would entail genuine incontinence and take it from someone who suffers from this 24/7 - it's most definitely NOT fun and NOT a game.

I think roleplay is a far better option.