Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

Hey everyone,

I'm Lychee (from RuPadded, DLBoy and defunct ABY.com) from Toronto, Canada. I've been a part of the AB/DL community for a long time now, but have always been shy on forums. My favourite diapers are Dry 24/7, any Bambinos, Abena X-Plus, Tena Slip Maxi and Molicare Super Plus!

LittleDrummerGirl

Welcome to the forum, dltwink! You'll find there's no need to be shy here. We don't bite (except for maybe some of the furries )! But being on ADISC isn't just about diapers... Mind telling us a little more about yourself? Like, what do you like to do? Hobbies, sports, etc.... I'm sure you can find someone with those things in common here.
    Last edited by LittleDrummerGirl; 14-Jun-2012 at 03:22. Reason: Typo!

I'm a graphic designer by day and DL by night! I'm your typical average guy (except for the diapers hehe). I love cars, MMORPGs, sushi and more!

Quote Originally Posted by dltwink View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm Lychee (from RuPadded, DLBoy and defunct ABY.com) from Toronto, Canada. I've been a part of the AB/DL community for a long time now, but have always been shy on forums. My favourite diapers are Dry 24/7, any Bambinos, Abena X-Plus, Tena Slip Maxi and Molicare Super Plus!
    Yeah welcome to ADISC. I hope we can get to know each other. I notice you like cars so what cars do you like?

Default welcome welcome!!

Like you I'm new here too, but welcome to the crowd.. I'm still getting the feel of the place, but so far I have seen a community that is very receptive to new members.

All in all, glad to see ya and hope you settle in well..

Moosie...

Quote Originally Posted by dltwink View Post
    I love sports coupes! What do you like?
    I like classic cars either luxury or sports car

So what peticular type of car do you like?
    Mine is Volkswagen Karmann Ghia. I don't know why i just like this poor man Porsche 356