Thread: RAAM updates

Default RAAM updates

Hello, This year I am a crew member for team Kinema in the race across America and I would like to use this thread to update everyone on where I am and give people an idea on what RAAM is like. It's called the toughest bicycle race in the world because it's so long. We start here right on the beach in Oceanside, CA and we end on the beach in Annapolis, MD. You can also follow my updates on Team Kinema - RAAM on Facebook or sideashow on twitter.

June 13, 2012
    So far we have driven 1100 miles in 3 vehicles from monument Colorado and we wait here in preparation for the start of the race on Saturday.

June 15, 2012
    Sorry for the delay in updates, as of today the vehicles are "dressed" for racing. All of the necessary lights and safety decals are on and vehicle inspection is today. This morning here in Oceanside is a team meeting to discuss rider exchanges and such. Dont forget to follow us on Facebook and twitter, see above for the pages. Tomorrow is it, race day. Until then Foxracer529 has a lot to do so I'll post again tomorrow
    Last edited by BLMProductions; 15-Jun-2012 at 14:59.

Sounds cool, though it would probably be more appropriate in the "Off-Topic" section.

I wasnt sure because I'm going to be updating it daily so...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    Sounds cool, though it would probably be more appropriate in the "Off-Topic" section.
    Quite right. If the OP wishes to make an actual story about it, it can go into the "stories" forums, but for now it's better suited in "off topic."

Foxracer529. That sounds like a truly fun thing to be part of a crew for. I wish you the best of luck in your duties and I hope to hear some good recounts of the progress.

Probly my fault. I initially suggested stories might be the best place for it, even though its more of a narrative and (probably?) has nothing to do with diapers.