Thread: Nappies and Waist sizes (UK)

Default Nappies and Waist sizes (UK)

Hello Kiddos!

I'm considering getting some nappies, again, and I have questions about waist sizes. I am a 31" waist, and have previously had trouble with getting nappies to fit me . I've researched the diaper-tape extenders, but I was wondering whether it would be better if I was to go for adult nappies instead of baby nappies, or would I be able to stay with baby nappies (or drynites: I'm not really sure about them).

What UK nappies would fit (Pampers/Boots own brand etc. Also, are Drynites worth giving a try?)

I go to boots. There pullups are good. They also do tape ones like baby nappies which I am yet to try.

I would go for adult nappies in a medium size. I wear Tena slip maxi and I have a 30 inch waist and they are fine

My waist size is also 31" and I'm wearing adult nappies, medium size. I can't imagine any baby nappy would ever come close to fitting me. Bigger branches of Boots carry Staydry adult nappies (they call them slips) which are probably the best thing you can get on the high street in the uk