View Poll Results: Thin, Thick, or Both?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thin diapers are preferred.

6 5.41%
  • Thick diapers are preferred.

75 67.57%
  • I prefer both equally.

30 27.03%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thin vs Thick... & Why?

Darkfinn

Question Thin vs Thick... & Why?

Hey all...

I've been wondering this for a while... and now it's time to get the People's opinions.

Do you prefer a thin diaper or a thick diaper? Why?

As hard as it is to believe... I honestly prefer a thin diaper... though I think each type has its place. I like something for all around use that is comfortable... and just padded enough to remind you that you are in a diaper without constantly being the #1 thing on your mind.

I've tried practically every brand and variety under the sun... and even though I find myself in a lot of thick diapers b/c of their superior absorbancy my wants always seem to turn back to finding something that is thinner and more comfortable. The thick ones are good if you are laying in bed or just sitting around the house... but when you are out moving around a lot they seem to get in the way.

Of course there is a thing as too thin... then it just becomes a pain b/c you are changing every hour or so.

You pretty much took the words out of my mouth Darkfinn. Anyways if I had to chose between one I would rather have a thick diaper then a thin one.

I think I like the tick ones better. I don't feel the thin ones anymore and forget I'm even wearing a diaper. Plus they tend to leak more. I do wear thin diapers around the house so they don't as much noise though. Still my favorie would have to be thick ones

~Christhefur~

For me if the diaper isn't thick I loose confidence in it, and try not to wet it, but if I know the diaper can take it, I'm a much happyer camper

In my limited experience, I have prefered the rare opportunities I have had to have thicker diapers. Okay, if they are thick I am not comfortable enough to wear around others. However, they just make me feel more babyish and as I am mainly TB that is what I want. Also they can hold more, and from my still limited, but wider range of thin padding, leaks are far more common with those.

On the rare occasions I have worn just for the DL side of things (about one in every ten at most), I have actually preferred thinner ones. Fortunate I suppose that my TB interest in diapers and DL one is different. Not so lucky however that I am by far more TB than DL, yet the ones which appeal to my DL side are the only ones I can buy, and have to rely on the kindness of strangers (well Peaches) for my thicker padding.

Butterfly Mage

For me, it depends on the situation. If I'm doing a long duty shift or am in a situation that I know I won't be able to change my diapers quickly or easily, I go with thicker diapers. If I'm at home or at the gym (where it's easy to change) I go with thinner diapers. So I typically have Attends and Molicare diapers in my closet.

Peachy

I think both types of diapers are useful.

I prefer thin but absorbent diapers for public outings. I really don't want to run around with a diaper that makes my butt larger than it already is. In that case, I don't really need or want to feel the thickness in the first place, and the diaper becomes more of a convenience item for me.
    Obviously, when I'm home alone, or when I don't have to worry about the size of my diaper, I do enjoy the sensation of a thick diaper. I always feel kind of sorry though for wearing a thick diaper and not using most of the padding, so thin diapers do come in handy for when I only want to wear for a short period of time.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Hey all...

I've been wondering this for a while... and now it's time to get the People's opinions.

Do you prefer a thin diaper or a thick diaper? Why?

As hard as it is to believe... I honestly prefer a thin diaper... though I think each type has its place. I like something for all around use that is comfortable... and just padded enough to remind you that you are in a diaper without constantly being the #1 thing on your mind.

I've tried practically every brand and variety under the sun... and even though I find myself in a lot of thick diapers b/c of their superior absorbancy my wants always seem to turn back to finding something that is thinner and more comfortable. The thick ones are good if you are laying in bed or just sitting around the house... but when you are out moving around a lot they seem to get in the way.

Of course there is a thing as too thin... then it just becomes a pain b/c you are changing every hour or so.
    this is pretty much my answer right here. when i wear, its usually in the privacy of my home, so i like something that is pretty thick that can a hold a good wetting or two. idk, something about that padding in between my legs...

Thick, I wear at home, while not doing much, I don't think it would ever be a good idea to wear when you are going to do something, especially if there are girls that you DO WANT there, bad things could happen very easily. So Thick, because I love using them to the max, and because I wear at home.