Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pichu Brothers in diapers

Default The Pichu Brothers in diapers

Those of you who are big fans of Pokemon like myself, I present to you an avi of the awesomely cute little Pichu Brothers diapered. It took me around 25 minutes to work on this. What I did was I downloaded an image of the Pichu Brothers from Google, colored them with the Magic Wand and Brush tools, and then drew a Tommy Pickles-style diaper on them. This is my second time working on an avi of a Pokemon diapered.

I used Photoshop CS3 for all the effort I made.

Attachment 12616

Feel free to comment if you want. Positive feedback and/or criticism are welcome.

why not learn to use the pen tool and vector the images instead?

Here's Magby in a diaper. There are not so many pictures of a diapered Magby floating around the Internet and even DeviantART, so I made one just for you all. Used the pen tool to draw the whole diaper (not counting the tapes) this time.
    Attachment 12624

awwwwwwwwww! these are so cuuuuuuuute!

Quote Originally Posted by cremep0ps View Post
    awwwwwwwwww! these are so cuuuuuuuute!
    Oh yes there are. I love seeing Pokemon diapered.

Seems that it's been a little while since there were no new comments on this thread, but no matter. Today, I've finished two more Pokemon diapered avi's. A Charmander and a Squirtle. Here's Charmander:
    Attachment 12794
    And here's Squirtle:
    Attachment 12795

Of course Squirtle is crying in the avi above. If you want to know why he is crying, try your best to make your best guess.

Thanks, I made the Charmander my profile picture and avatar, but they are both soooo cute <3!

I make custom sprites for pokemon, so I find stuff like this awesome. Nice work.

Someone!! Give me water!!!...Im going to faint from the cuteness im seeing in these Pokemon!

[This is a epic project you got there]

As the DL/Pokemon fan says...

Lets diaper em' all!!