Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parents are on a two and a half week vacation!

Default Parents are on a two and a half week vacation!

Title..... Says it all ^_^ parents are gone for two weeks. now plans so far are to be in diapers for 2 weeks straight no exceptions, other than work and church. I plan on Wearing pullon disposables during the day and my cute plastic pants over them during the day and at for night time I plan on splurging and getting some Bambinos or Cushies and wearing my high waist overnight plastic pants over those. Now that's already a bunch of fun but can kinda get boring anybody have ideas to keep the 2 weeks full of fun? Like things to do in/with my diapers( I don't mes my diapers) Help is appreciated!

Same here, what a coincidence. :P

They'll be gone for three weeks though. The only problem is I'm gonna have to clean the entire house tomorrow and Thursday before they leave. But, I think it's worth it to have the place to myself for 21 straight days.

PullupKid

You're lucky... Why can't my parents leave for 2 weeks?

Of course, I would also have to get rid of my brother and sister too, so I wouldn't get to have diapers if they did leave.

Well they aren't leaving for 3 or so weeks so luckily I have time to Prepare ^_^ oh and I don't have any siblings or nosy neighbors or anybody not even a maid that comes by our house on a regular basis so I really have the house to myself ^_^ I mow a foster parents house over the summer for 3 months while they are Gone and they have a lot of babies and a lot of bedwetters( kinda weird they always have 2 or 3) and they give me the keys to the house and they have access to the food bank and their garage is full of food and supplies and diapers too so I think I'm gonna sneak some diapers and some pacifiers and other stuff that I can use :-D

- - - Updated - - -

Wish I could have a daddy or a mommy to come take care of me during the week :-(

^ I wouldn't do that, that is considered stealing which is a terrible idea! Especially taking from a food-bank collection because you know 100% that those items are going to people who actually need them. If you want to support your fetish, do it out of your own pocket, don't take from the people who actually need it...

-Ron

Sounds good for you I almost never get the house to myself. Well have a good time.

While they are gone during the summer they tell us to help ourselves to whatever we want in the garage... It's stocked up for themselves

Update! Goin to be ordering a case of diapers online and can't decide on ABU Cushies or Bambino Classicos..... Going to be wearing the Cushies or Classicos for night time wear and can't decide on which to order and I'm going to be wearing depends with tabs during the day around the house and a pullon diaper of some sort to work and church ^_^ Anybody wanna help me decide on either the Cushies or Classicos and any exciting activities to do in and with my diapers

Quote Originally Posted by dypers4life View Post
    Update! Goin to be ordering a case of diapers online and can't decide on ABU Cushies or Bambino Classicos..... Going to be wearing the Cushies or Classicos for night time wear and can't decide on which to order and I'm going to be wearing depends with tabs during the day around the house and a pullon diaper of some sort to work and church ^_^ Anybody wanna help me decide on either the Cushies or Classicos and any exciting activities to do in and with my diapers
    Both since ABU has gotten a bad reputation on this site, and because the Classicos are better in absorbency and also the fact that it can tape better, you're most likely going to get the most favor in the Classicos. o.o