Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody buy from this eBay seller (mommy-baby-pants)?

Default Anybody buy from this eBay seller (mommy-baby-pants)?

Anyone have any experience with the eBay seller
    mommys-baby-pants. I'm thinking of buying some stuff and its cute but I'd like opinions from someone who has bout stuff from them.

This is the seller I'm talking about eBay Feedback Profile for mommys-baby-pants

No, but their ratings are good. I've found the ebay rating system to be a great way to determine who to buy from.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Just thought I'd see if i can get a first hand review.

Yes I bought my nuk5 pacifier from her.

The only issue that I had was it taking too long to receive. Probably an issue with the postal service however. Hope this helps!

I purchased some cloth pre-fold nappies and plastic pants and am happy to say they are great. Really cute prints on the pants and they are much better quality than I was expecting, with welded seems and nice crinkle sound.
    The diapers, after a few washes, are very soft and absorbant and fairly thick. I've used flat baby cloth diaper for additional stuffing as sometimes I like a thicker diaper.
    The only thing I'll say is make sure you get your sizing right. It's a fairly expensive outlay if you get it wrong and they can be a struggle to fold properly if they're too big.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRxn View Post
    Yes I bought my nuk5 pacifier from her.

The only issue that I had was it taking too long to receive. Probably an issue with the postal service however. Hope this helps!
    Thankies I just placed my order for a cloth diaper, pink diaper cover, and pins through amazon. ^^ I'm so excited now ^^

I think that seller's website is: Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products

I haven't ordered from them but my boyfriend has, and I've never heard anything bad about them from my boyfriend.

I think I'm going to order some training pants from them. My dilemma is size. Just for information, my wife has bid for me on Big Baby Boutique and I/we have been very pleased. She has always delivered and they have been good quality. Like others have said, be sure of your size as you usually can't return these things. I guess it's because we (pee) in them.

I've used them. Very quality service, discreet as well. Addressed 'M.B. Pants.'

I've bought several items from her. No complaints whatsoever.