Thread: flightsim cockpit almost done

Default flightsim cockpit almost done

I have been building a cockpit for FSX and its almost there, it has cost me about 850 since january but its worth it its not the best one ever made but the difference between having everything on the desk to having it mounted in a panel is incredible.

I have made the whole thing myself with all the panels quick release so I can continually modify (add switches, lights etc) its taken apart at the moment as i need to fit a 23" monitor on the back side to display panrl instruments and it need the front cladded with metal sheet to give it an authentic look by its awesome

You must take photos of it, ive seen alot of flightsim cockpits and they all look awesome. how many monitors are you running.

I have a 24" for windscreen view but Im going to make that 2 x 24" monitors and i am useing a 23" to run panel software I currently have 2 PC's networked one to run FSx and the other to run all the third party software over wideFS and simconnect, I'll take photos once I have finished some of the finishing touches as it looks a little rough at the moment