Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Finally Got a Job!

  1. #1

    Cool Finally Got a Job!

    it took me almost a year and now i got a job!
    i work for a candy/chocolate company!
    what AB/TB wouldnt wanna work for a company like this?
    we make chocolate for alot of the real great brands like Hershey and Reeces and Dove and Peeps!!!!

    im so happy that i got a job though!

  2. #2

    Default

    Yay !

    I just started my job last week
    I'm a maintenance guy at gas station
    I bag ice , stock cooler , clean gas pumps and floors
    Not a hard job just a lot of busy work

  3. #3

    Default

    Excellent buddy! I'll get a job as soon as possible.

  4. #4

    Default

    congrats. i started my job search a month ago and after applying at every place i can think of i have only gotten one call for a phone interview and they said they would call me back after a background check but they haven't yet

  5. #5

    Default

    Congratulations. I know how important this is. I hope you can move into a place of your own as soon as possible. Won't that be nice! Did the job come with health care? That would be good as well.

  6. #6

    Default

    congrats on the job , but a word of caution many years ago i worked in a chocolate factory(owned by some guy called willie i believe------just kidding) and havent been able to eat chocolate since, one of my jobs was to slice the mould(as in fungus) off huge blocks of butter before adding them to the mixer

  7. #7

    Default

    As someone who spent the better part of 2011 homeless and jobless, I am totally with you on this. Congratulations and nothing but the best of luck from my end.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedaddy View Post
    it took me almost a year and now i got a job!
    i work for a candy/chocolate company!
    what AB/TB wouldnt wanna work for a company like this?
    we make chocolate for alot of the real great brands like Hershey and Reeces and Dove and Peeps!!!!
    I'm sure that's the best place to work with a toothache.

    That getting any better?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    I'm sure that's the best place to work with a toothache.

    That getting any better?
    haha! and yes i took antibiotics

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    As someone who spent the better part of 2011 homeless and jobless, I am totally with you on this. Congratulations and nothing but the best of luck from my end.
    i was only homeless for almost 3 months

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    congrats. i started my job search a month ago and after applying at every place i can think of i have only gotten one call for a phone interview and they said they would call me back after a background check but they haven't yet
    YOU WILL FIND A JOB!
    sometimes it takes a while though, it actually took me almost a year before i got a new job, and its this job.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 16-Jun-2012 at 21:30. Reason: Removed automerged duplicate post

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Finally
    By tall2826 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-Jan-2012, 02:45
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-Jan-2012, 12:26
  3. Its finally here!!!
    By ZakRoo in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-Jun-2011, 03:19
  4. Oh, finally
    By LanceAqua in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-May-2010, 10:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.