Thread: Thinking of ordering diapers - any tips?

Default Thinking of ordering diapers - any tips?

Hi everyone,

My stash of diapers is getting a bit low, and I'm thinking of ordering some higher-quality ones. However, I want to be careful about not getting caught or leaving a paper trail. I wanted to ask some questions on the following:

1)I'm thinking of ordering from B4NS, since they ship a lot of the good diapers to Canada. Has anyone ordered from them before? Are they quick, reliable, or will they take my money and eat it?

2)Since I'm at home, I want to ship to a post office or UPS store. Is this as simple as entering the post office's address in the "Shipping address" field?

3)To avoid using my own credit card, I was thinking of getting a prepaid Visa. Would this be accepted for an online transaction?

4)Are there any other bits of advice I should know?

Thanks so much!

Adventurer

It's been a couple years since I ordered anything from B4NS but I was consistently pleased with both their products and service. I see people talking about them now and again in posts and don't recall anything negative but perhaps others will chime in positive or negative.

When I ordered from B4NS they didnt have any of the items in stock at there Canadian distribution warehouse and had to ship it from thier Boston location. So a couple of days after ordering I got a message saying that it would take longer for it to arrive and have to have the word clohing on it to go though customs. I am currently ordering from Agecomfort they have a great selection, are based in Canada and offer free shipping on orders over $50 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    When I ordered from B4NS they didnt have any of the items in stock at there Canadian distribution warehouse and had to ship it from thier Boston location. So a couple of days after ordering I got a message saying that it would take longer for it to arrive and have to have the word clohing on it to go though customs. I am currently ordering from Agecomfort they have a great selection, are based in Canada and offer free shipping on orders over $50 dollars.
    I cannot stress this hidden gem enough. I've ordered from them before, and after the money cleared, they came within 2 days. The packaging was discreet. I'd only order from B4NS due to their investment in Dry 24/7s and Bambino. However, you'll also find that diapers are also a bit cheaper on agecomfort than B4NS. However, agecomfort has Tena, Molicare, Tranquility and new Abena products, which many would regard the later three as high quality.

Your pre-paid visa should work, it has all the things needed. However, I am not one hundred percent sure on this or shipping to a post office - I'd recommend checking their site or shooting them a message.

But one thing, though (and this may come off as silly) from agecomfort, they tend to pack their stuff in fairly large boxes, so I'd make an effort to bring your car and put it in there - and be super stealthy in bringing the box into the house and stashing them! There's a great article on here about stashes.

Best of luck in your pursuit,

Miles

Make sure you look at what can be done with the VISA. It should state all of the limitations on the packaging. I bought one in the states with the intention of using it to pay for Minecraft. However, it got rejected way too many times before I finally realized that it only works here in the U.S. I don't know how they work in Canada, but I just thought I'd put that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Justtrytoguess View Post
    Make sure you look at what can be done with the VISA. It should state all of the limitations on the packaging. I bought one in the states with the intention of using it to pay for Minecraft. However, it got rejected way too many times before I finally realized that it only works here in the U.S. I don't know how they work in Canada, but I just thought I'd put that out there.
    Yes also make sure you activate the card on the website or it will not work online I recomend getting The Visa cards at Mac's (I think they are Canada wide Chain). I found that the Visa Prepaid Gift Card work the best they come in $25, $50, and $100 dollar value's.

Thanks for all the great advice! I didn't realize Agecomfort existed, and I think I'll be ordering from them (if they can ship to a post office). You guys are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Thanks for all the great advice! I didn't realize Agecomfort existed, and I think I'll be ordering from them (if they can ship to a post office). You guys are amazing!
    You can save 10% atm by using the code DAD12 at checkout till the 17 th of June