Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: furrys in public

BabySandshrew

Default furrys in public

hey guys have you ever saw a furry in public? i have when i was at the hospital for a eye exam i saw this chick with a tail and weird eye glasses she was waving her tail at a doctor and she looked around 13 or 15 i knew she was a furry because who else would wear a tail in public? do any of you people act like a furry in public?

only on the way to or from meets or at cons. occasionally go out in suit for the hell of it, but not often. Most furries public displays are limited to wearing of collars or furry themed tees

I actually dated a furry for a brief time. He would occasionally go out in public in full suit (he had one of the $2,000 custom-made affairs with the movable mouth and whatnot). At the arcade I used to hang out at playing DDR for hours, there used to be a guy that would always come in wearing cat ears, collar, and a tail.

I am friends with a furry, she wears cat ears a lot.

It's actually kinda cute.

Laughs * lolololol i tend to go to ALOT of fur meets and fursuit when i can in public . Where i live we tend to do alot of public events so its fairly comon out here .

How ever dont just asume that a young girl wearing a tail means that they are actually a furry could just he a girl who simply had a tail or a neko or somthing else

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsd View Post
    How ever dont just asume that a young girl wearing a tail means that they are actually a furry could just he a girl who simply had a tail or a neko or somthing else
    Indeed... As mentioned by so many: Catgirls != furrys.

before i moved to north carolina, i had a couple of friends who were also furries. we went out once or twice all with our tails and ears to the movies or whatnot

it was pretty cool.

Indeed... As mentioned by so many: Catgirls != furrys.
    THANK YOU my point exactly cat girls and cat guys "neko's" and other parties like such end up getting mixxed into the lot with furries and it does kinda get irretating from time to time when people just "asume" these things and im sure its the same on for the pther side as well . Personally i think people need to do a lil research and figure out the difference between firries and neko's. As there is a difference between us . Im not bashing people over this im just stating my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsd View Post
    THANK YOU my point exactly cat girls and cat guys "neko's" and other parties like such end up getting mixxed into the lot with furries and it does kinda get irretating from time to time when people just "asume" these things and im sure its the same on for the pther side as well . Personally i think people need to do a lil research and figure out the difference between firries and neko's. As there is a difference between us . Im not bashing people over this im just stating my opinion.
    They are two distinct groups of people my friend, that isn't opinion, it's fact. :U

There is some overlap, but not as much as people assume.

Quote Originally Posted by thingywhat View Post
    There is some overlap, but not as much as people assume.
    Yes i agree completely . Furries have more animal features then they do human more or less furries mearly have a few human characteristics . They stand on two legs, have a humaniod body style, speak humanistic languages and wear clothing of all sorts . ( this is just a general sum up of all the other furs ive met based on what ive seen).

Where as neko is the opposite (correct me if im wrong) and generally tend to stay around the whole cat dog ears, tails , and somtimes paws from what ive seen . Ive seen many types of neko. And they fome in carious forms and shapes but theres one thing ive deffinatly found in common with them is that tey all have ALOT more humanist and tend never to be any where as detailed as some furries can get ( like my fursona )