Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video games and diapers

Cool Video games and diapers

If you have great experiences with video games while wearing diapers please post your experiences here.

What "great" experiences could there be with diapers and videogames?

"Oh, I wore a diaper, used it while playing tekken" or something.

..... >_>

I don't really play video games much but I heard about a boss battle on the new Final Fantasy game (it's gotta be like FFXXX by now right?) that takes like 12 hours to beat or I guess diapers would come in handy there.

Video games + diapers = a great way to starve!

I have a friend who got on to her older brother's WOW account and played it for 4 days straight. She became malnourished and was taken to the hospital. Now she doesn't play video games.... Her parents limited her to 1 hour of computer time a day. Then a blue screen pops up, and keeps her from using the computer, it doesn't go away for 12 hours....

BSOD Is indeed infamous... well yeah... i actually have a respnce to this. DOD: Source + Soda + Sniper = MOAR HEADSHOT! well yeah, thats really the best and kinda the only expierence i had with em. But yes i can agree to what others have said, its not really all the great expierences i can think of, mine to me was just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by VR Wolf View Post
    BSOD Is indeed infamous... well yeah... i actually have a respnce to this. DOD: Source + Soda + Sniper = MOAR HEADSHOT!
    Buy the Orange Box and get TF2..

Also the only really fine time was when I had loads of attends and was playing star wars battle front on my PS2 all day. I also did the same with Jak 3.

I did the same thing... spent a week playing just video games... it was a dare and I got $100 from it... but my parents knew and brought food to me... and I ate it while playing... I didn't play video games for like 2 months because I had beaten all of the games I had...

somtimes i wear diapers while playing online games it combine 2 fun things...anddosent let people get kills on me while im away >_>

Don't play video games all that much, but I guess the only time diapers would come in handy, as mentioned, is if you're gonna be doing an all-nighter of gaming or something. Oh, and a mini-fridge - necessity when you're gonna be playing long term.