Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big question for you all...

Default Big question for you all...

Where do you usually buy your diapers and what diapers do you usually buy and wear?

There are two good medical supply stores in town that I get most of my diapers at. Usually M4s or M3s.

Cushiebabe

Honestly I started of with Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products! and I loved them..bought many many diapers.But then I discovered ABUniverse.com Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore (adult baby universe) and became hooked on Cushies and Pampers replicas called Super Dry Kids... they fulfilled my desire to be in a more authentically infant style diaper IN MY SIZE! But the party rained to an end when I discovered that Cushies and other AB Universe diapers kept leaking on me... If I inventory my stash I now have four Pampers replicas (size large) and about six Bambino Diaper Teddys....(thats me hugging my Bambino Diapers)..since I enjoy "full use" of my diaper stash I have to go (reluctantly) back to Bambino Diapers which have never leaked on me...

I usually buy mine at walmart. I wear Depends with the six tapes. They seem to be the most discrete, under anything I wear.

i usually wear abena and dry 24/7 diapers and i get them from xp medical.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Jun-2012 at 16:16. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cushiebabe View Post
    But then I discovered ABUniverse.com Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore (adult baby universe) and became hooked on Cushies and Pampers replicas called Super Dry Kids... they fulfilled my desire to be in a more authentically infant style diaper IN MY SIZE! But the party rained to an end when I discovered that Cushies and other AB Universe diapers kept leaking on me...
    Sorry to hear about your experience with the Cushies and Super Dry Kids diapers. Nothing is ever perfect, not even AB Universe.

BabyPikachu

Commonly Purchase my diapers at ABUniverse (love the cushies!), although I will order from Bambino time to time. If I have nothing left, I purchase Attends from my local Drugstore. I wear Cushies, Bambino Bianco & Bellisimo, and Attends overnight briefs (only when I need to)

I get mine from a local medical supply store and I usually get Lille Supreme form Supers. They're not as good as Abenas but they're half the price and as I wear 24/7 out of necessity, price is the most important consideration for me.

XP Medical. I get Abena S4's.I'm 6'1" and 185 -190 lbs (yeah my weight fluctuates due to my super fast metabalism) and they fit me nicely. I don't like to feel like Steve Urkle (aka the diaper is to high on my waist line).

B4NS (unless someone knows of a better Canadian diaper store that ships discreet using CanadaPost) and I usually buy Bambino's or Abena (M2, M3 and every once in a while M4 for multiple big soaks)