Thread: Ordered another pack.

jj2jjj

Default Ordered another pack.

My plan was to try out Abenas but have instead just ordered a pack of cuddlz as I needed their plastic pants. Got 40 new diapers on the way

This time it was however with the help of my mum xD My dad does not know so we were just coming up with ideas together of what to say if he saw the package xD. I don't think he will though, he isn't the type to really question anyone xD

Quote Originally Posted by jj2jjj View Post
    My plan was to try out Abenas but have instead just ordered a pack of cuddlz as I needed their plastic pants. Got 40 new diapers on the way

This time it was however with the help of my mum xD My dad does not know so we were just coming up with ideas together of what to say if he saw the package xD. I don't think he will though, he isn't the type to really question anyone xD
    Lucky you my family is too nosey to do thinks like that. My parents make it a point to open all mail and deliveries under my name unless I get it without them noticing (almost never)

Cushiebabe

I admire your relationship with your mum..mine flipped out when she found my soiled nappies in the trash..that was 16 yrs ago..it still gives me chills...

Cuddlz are pretty amazing. Did you get the printed ones or plain white? Also, would you mind giving a rough estimate as to how big the case is when you get it?

jj2jjj

Quote Originally Posted by SonicBear View Post
    Cuddlz are pretty amazing. Did you get the printed ones or plain white? Also, would you mind giving a rough estimate as to how big the case is when you get it?
    No problem - last time it was huge xD