Thread: Hello!

Smile Hello!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello! I'm Dtimzilla. I'm currently enrolled in college as a business major. This summer I am interning in a beautiful area, and I can't seem to get enough of the beach! I'm fairly outgoing, but I'm still a fan of lounging around on my days off.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am a Diaper Lover, not really into regression, but I'm all for a little roleplay.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love watching football, and hockey. I'm an avid gamer, I love basically every genre, FPS, RPG, etc. My favorite platform is the 360, but I am kind of partial to RuneScape, as it was my first video game obsession. I love going out with friends and having a good time, indoors or outdoors.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I come looking for people that share my interests, and that aren't opposed to this sort of lifestyle.

Hey! Nice to meet you, I'm in school and taking summer classes for my business minor. I am the same way with runescape, started playing forever ago and I'm not stopping haha. There is a group on this site for runescape players as well btw