Thread: "Grown Up"

Default "Grown Up"

Hi, I haven't posted here in a long time but I kinda had something on my mind lately.

Having grown up since I was about 3 with a desire to wear pull ups; something that took a very long time for me to understand, this sort of thing has always been a big part of my life. A few years back in 2009 when I first started college, I joined this forum and posted a few questions regarding my interest. Of coures the first thing I wanted to do was get right back into pull ups, and the thought of actually going to the store and purchasing them seemed daunting.

Since that time, I've realized a few things. I've come to discover that it really is no big deal to purchase diapers and stash them in your home. I even had a clerk ask me if I was "a new daddy" to which I quickly responded, "naw, my sister's the lucky one" without even having to think about it.

I also realized that as much as I wanted to wear pull ups again, goodnites are really what I need to wear now. I tried them out last year, and just this past year after they came out with the current designs that have the butterflies and peace symbols on the girl's pants, I'm really happy I did. They're adorable and they feel really nice, and I would have never known without trying them out.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I've learned alot in terms of this personal fetish of mine, and I'd like to thank everyone for all the advice they've given me here.

I might try and post here more often from time to time, it's just a little difficult to as my personal interest isn't so much as being a baby with no control, but being a toddler who is being potty trained, so my interests are a little different, but as usual, if there's anyone around here now with a similar interest please let me know.

So to conclude, I'd just like to say that I've learned alot and I feel really "grown up" if you'll pardon the pun, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    So to conclude, I'd just like to say that I've learned alot and I feel really "grown up" if you'll pardon the pun, lol
    I'll do more than pardon it, I'll endorse it. I think it takes a certain amount of maturity to accept and integrate this desire into one's life in a balanced way. I had to get more comfortable with myself in order to really get that I'm a flawed, weird creature but that my urges don't hurt anyone and in fact they can even be expressed in positive ways. I don't expect I'll ever be done with it all, at least not until I get put in the ground. It's an ongoing process and this is just one aspect of my personality that needs tending. I'm glad this site has been helpful for you and hope it continues to be.

I agree and feel with what Trevor wrote. And you should post more I think you will find most of us balance being a little and a grown up. And that not everyone's AB but a little bit older just with diapers !
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Jun-2012 at 05:03. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'll do more than pardon it, I'll endorse it. I think it takes a certain amount of maturity to accept and integrate this desire into one's life in a balanced way. I had to get more comfortable with myself in order to really get that I'm a flawed, weird creature but that my urges don't hurt anyone and in fact they can even be expressed in positive ways. I don't expect I'll ever be done with it all, at least not until I get put in the ground. It's an ongoing process and this is just one aspect of my personality that needs tending. I'm glad this site has been helpful for you and hope it continues to be.
    I'm not really sure if I'd use the word "weird" just out of the fact that that word seems to be misused as hell these days. But if you're using it in the context of anyone being weird, then I feel ya. But I mean if there's one thing I've learned in all of this, it's that we're no different than anyone else. Obviously this desire can be taken the wrong way, but in most cases, it's really no different than how some people are into feet.....yeah I know that's a huge generalization, but you know where I'm going with this lol. Either way, thanks

You're in good company, Forever Young, I think most of the members on this site see themselves as toddlers when regressing. That way, one still has a sense of who they are and what's happening to them as they wet their diaper or pull up.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    I'm not really sure if I'd use the word "weird" just out of the fact that that word seems to be misused as hell these days. But if you're using it in the context of anyone being weird, then I feel ya. But I mean if there's one thing I've learned in all of this, it's that we're no different than anyone else. Obviously this desire can be taken the wrong way, but in most cases, it's really no different than how some people are into feet.....yeah I know that's a huge generalization, but you know where I'm going with this lol. Either way, thanks
    Yes, I'd say most people have aspects of their personality that are weird in the conventional sense. Those that don't might well be weird for not having them. My point was not that I was singularly messed up but that we're all screwy and that there's no reason to beat onesself up over a harmless kink.