Hey everyone, just so you know I have another account on this site. I haven't been on in a long while, due to my parents blocking ADISC among other AB/DL/BF sites with the network (impossible to proxy). I would have retrieved my other account, Hugglez, but I just want to put the past behind me if you know what I mean.

Anyways, onto myself. I'm sixteen, ex TB and now Babyfur. I'm very passionate about music, the love of my life. Currently learning to play guitar, and getting pretty good at it. I'm kind of getting into basketball, and enjoy it in my free time. I also consider myself kind, compassionate and understanding, if self praise is appropriate. A while back I confessed to my parents about being TB and such, it didn't go over very well. They blocked a bunch of sites and repressed me a lot. I'm taking advantage of this network where I'm staying at for vacation, and I'm glad I am. Its nice to see good ol' ADISC again. I also hope anyone who knew me on my old account to please contact me, I would love to talk to you again. I also apologize for leaving without and notice and for so long. It was inconsiderate.

We'll I think this is a good intro post, and I hope you all will get to know me. I'll try my best to contribute as much as I can, this site gave me hope. If it wasn't for ADISC and the people here I might be dead right now, I want to give back as much as I can.

Best Regards,