Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A friendly hello!

Default A friendly hello!

Hi there. I'm AlexRian. I'd like to say hello. I came about this site because it looks interesting. It pertains to tb/ab/dl etc. I thought I could share my experience because I was a tb last year, and now I'm a big kid so to speak.

I thought it'd be appropriate to add the fact that, yes I am a babyfur, and the babyfur picture shown in my avatar is me. I'm a kid-pup, fox/wolf folf type. Just a bedwetter for night-time in my roleplays and fantasies. I'm a kid, a caretaker, and if you'd like, a friend.

Wasn't always like that though, in real life, I was a bedwetter till I was 13 and it was not fun at all. Anyways moving on... currently I'm learning about making clothes, learning about business, and learning all about computer hardware. I work an icky retail job selling electronics. I will be going to school soon though. I'm thinking Electronics and computer engineering!

I thought this website would be a nice place to share my experience, make friends and overall have a good time. So, hi. :P

Seems like you've lived an interesting life so far :P
    Welcome to our forums,
    I hope you enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Welcome, nice to see someone who's not suspicious around here. =P
    Meep. Suspicious?

A friendly reply to your friendly hello.

Join IRC. It's deliciously awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by alexrian View Post
    Meep. Suspicious?
    Just don't looks at some of the other threads in the Greetings section. =P

And yeah, join the IRC! XD

This place has an IRC?

Quote Originally Posted by alexrian View Post
    This place has an IRC?
    Top Menu bar. Live chat >>> Chat now on IRC.

Not the FlashChat option, nobody is there at the moment. It's an entirely different room, but equally awesome assuming members are using it.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

DarksunDS ment by suspicious that some odd people that are not exactly believable register on here sometimes.

How is selling electronics an icky job if you like electronics!?