Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with small diapers?

Default What to do with small diapers?

Hello all. A while ago I bought some pull ups because I thought they would fit and guess what they don't. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on what to do with the remainder of them. I don't want to just throw them out that's a waste and I couldn't bring myself to do that. Thanks all

I think the designs on pull ups these days have easy open sides...in that case you use them as stuffers for other diapers. You could even get creative and make cheap extenders using tape for them and still use em' if you want. I did that with baby diapers for a while and worked out pretty swimmingly.

yep stuffers or extenders. if you have access to adult diapers then use them as stuffers but if you dont do what geno said. theres plenty of material on here and some on youtube about stuffers and extenders

I typically use diapers like those as soakers/stuffers for store brand diapers. The combination actually feels pretty well and performs decently as long as you are willing to change out the soaker when you're done with it.

I know what a stuffer is I just dont know how to make one. Anyone want to help?

You may want to search for pamperschu profile and visit his website under video section. He did a video recording of it

pepsicolaisgreat

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    stuffers.
    Yeah use them as stuffers. Then you won't be wasting them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathcoreFTW View Post
    I know what a stuffer is I just dont know how to make one. Anyone want to help?
    1. Cut slits in small diaper
    2. Place inside larger diaper
    3. ?????
    4. Profit