Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sissy/LG playlist!! :D

babyDavid

Default Sissy/LG playlist!! :D

kay so i went to Target yesterday and blew what was left of my gift card on an itunes card and got a couple of songs i thought were girly and perfect for sissys
    here are a few:

Caramelldansen (a few of the remixes) by Caramell

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rea Jensen

D. A. N. C. E. by Justice

How R U Doin? by Aqua

yes, i know, its not that many, but those are the ones i thought would appeal the most from what i bought. what songs do you have that are girly? post them s'il vous plaît

FairyCakes

I'm listening to Call Me Maybe as I'm reading this. Teehee :3

babyDavid

its such a nice song it immediately makes me feel girly

>w< My inner little girl is definitely happy when I listen to songs by Big Time Rush (VERY occasionally) and other boy-band songs.

LittleDrummerGirl

Alexis (my inner gal) likes Evanescence and the like.

And she has a fangirl crush on David, singer for Manic Bloom.
    Last edited by LittleDrummerGirl; 10-Jun-2012 at 04:02.

I believe I have mentioned this before but Aiden's "Teenage Queen" always makes me feel girly.

I know this isn't really "little girl" but in inner sissy/Little girl loves heavy metal.... I KNOW RIGHT!!! hehe but it really get's me going you know those little girls who jump around to music laughing and giggling!!! is sooooo fun

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    I know this isn't really "little girl" but in inner sissy/Little girl loves heavy metal.... I KNOW RIGHT!!! hehe but it really get's me going you know those little girls who jump around to music laughing and giggling!!! is sooooo fun
    I can relate to the metal nightwish the early stuff etc..., J-metal for obvious reasons, and speedcore(DJ shrapnel), geek me moving that and some nerdcore.
    Those put me in the right mood as well as one other totally different artist Yoko Kano, touches my fem to the core, not that well know in a lot of circles but great none the less.

60s bubblegum pop like Danny jannsen (scooby doo chase music), 1910 fruitgum company etc.
    Gets me every time. Really any poppy punk female lead, 90's pop like sugar ray. 90s techno like Venga boys... Ooh the list goes on.

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    60s bubblegum pop like Danny jannsen (scooby doo chase music), 1910 fruitgum company etc.
    Gets me every time. Really any poppy punk female lead, 90's pop like sugar ray. 90s techno like Venga boys... Ooh the list goes on.
    try the band Aqua, theyre the ones who made Barbie Girl i wouldve bought that song but my mom wouldve been like 'wtf'
    and Caramell is sorta techno i guess