Thread: Least favorite diaper?

Default Least favorite diaper?

If you could think of the worst diaper you possibly have experienced or have known based on its absorbency, comfort, price, etc., what would it be?

I'll bring up the obvious one that almost everyone's going to mention at some point: Depend Underwear.

Really, only one thing needs to be changed to make these useful: standing leak guards. Without them, anything more than the tiniest dribble just flows straight out through the leg openings, making any absorbent capacity in the padding meaningless.

Yes I just bought depends and their alright and if I didn't have to worry about hiding diapers and sound I would of gotten another brand
    They are alright but like its so stupid they don't have leak guards

depends win this one . i dont think i've ever tried another diaper that price vs function is worse.
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Jun-2012 at 07:55. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

The worse I ever tried were Sams club brand. In fact I have found most of the store brands leave a lot to be desired.
    They might be ok to play around with but for those of us with serious IC these leak and aren't very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorGagaGooGoo View Post
    Yes I just bought depends and their alright and if I didn't have to worry about hiding diapers and sound I would of gotten another brand
    They are alright but like its so stupid they don't have leak guards
    Try buying diapers from such websites like Bambino and ABUniverse. Hope that helps you out.

The worst I've tried were some old generic Attends style diapers that came from a nursing home that went out of business. The tapes were crap and they had barely any absorbency.

Believe it or not, there are worse than Depends out there...
    Anyone ever try the Life Brand diapers at Shoppers' Drug Mart? If not, don't bother. They absorb about as well as a plastic bag, they leak constantly, and don't fit comfortably at all. Stay away, unless you're trying to develop a new appreciation for whatever you usually wear.