Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heyy :) im new

littleboysheffield

Talking heyy :) im new

Heyy everyone
    im very new to this site, and i dont have any diaper lover or teen baby friends

I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat and become friends, pm me

im from Sheffield, UK

Little Jack

xx

Perriwinkle

I'll add you, you seem nice

PullupKid

Welcome to Adisc!

So what do you do for fun, like hobbies or sports? Do you play an instrument? Act? What can you tell us about you other than diapers? You do seem nice, but your intro was a smidge creepy. Asking for ABDL friends on Adisc isn't what we like necessarily, unless you are discussing a meetup or something.

And yet another Brit to add to our community. We need more, there are too many Americans on this site.

mcdonaldsdl

hi

i never thought in a million years i would find someone else from sheffield on here i was suprised when i saw this welcome to the site

PaddedPanda

Hi! So, what are you into? Any nerdy/ geeky stuff? Lolz. Are you thinking of going to the Games? Whats it like in England, always wanted to go as its family heritage for me. Hobbies? Sports? Anything?

Quote Originally Posted by littleboysheffield View Post
    Heyy everyone
    im very new to this site, and i dont have any diaper lover or teen baby friends

I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat and become friends, pm me
    Join some discussions and get to know people by sharing your non-ADISC related interests. This isn't a singles or a "meet up" site, but a community of like minded individuals from all over the world who offer support first and foremost. So build up your reputation for being a friendly and intelligent person whom people feel safe getting to know and by the time you have the Established Contributor ranking, you should find more than a few people you have things in common with.
    Last edited by TheWolfEmperor; 03-Jul-2012 at 15:19. Reason: broken tag