Thread: Bambino Bellissimo VS Bambino Bianco

Question Bambino Bellissimo VS Bambino Bianco

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW WHICH IS BETTER AND WHY?

I am incontinent and i have used Bianco's alot and seeing as i am a side-sleeper, they are they best i can buy because of the side padding made especially for those whose wet the bed. Plus i enjoy the thickness, i can notice from the outside when i need a change, i love the bulkiness and protection they offer...

But which is better, is it the Bellissimo or the Bianco?

IM LOOKING FOR THE BEST IN THESE BELOW:

1. BULK
    2. NOISE
    3. PROTECTION (long-lasting)
    4. COMFORT
    5. OVERALL LOOK!

If someone or atleast a few people can help me with this, it would be amazing... Thanks

Well, I've never actually had the chance to buy the Bellissimos yet, however I've had Bambino Teddies before, so I could be wrong. But from what I've read, the Bellissimo is an upgrade in every category you've listed over any of their older diapers. Unless you don't like prints, because the Bianco would win in that category...

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedaddy View Post
    1. BULK
    2. NOISE
    3. PROTECTION (long-lasting)
    4. COMFORT
    5. OVERALL LOOK!

bulk is close to or identical. the bellisimo seem a little stiffer, I think they have about the same thickness but the bellisimo has a little higher sap ratio.

noise: bambino has been changing the shell of both the teddy and the bellisimo several times recently so this may be a thing that changes periodically. I think they are evolving to be identical in shell and tape panel material, making their noise the same. The bambino diapers are about a medium noise level.

protection: the bellisimo have a little higher capacity but are otherwise identical. the tapes on both aren't stellar, I reinforce mine with duct tape frequently as they tend to either pop off or pull off the back if you tape tight like I do. Both have the same problem of splitting vertically in the back if you tape the lowers on too tight. (you can reinforce with tape, which has been 100% effective for me when I wanted to tape tightly)

comfort: very similar. the bellisimo has a slightly thicker feel between the legs, which could be a pro or a con depending on your taste. The teddy inner liner is slightly softer when dry, again due to the different sap/pulp ratio. conversely, the bellisimo swells a little more and you get more of the feel of swollen sap than soaked pulp.

look: I think I prefer the pattern on the teddy front. but I think this is totally subjective. the rest of the diaper looks about identical. The bellisimo has more of a pastel look to it, where the teddy is a bit more neutral.

no real noticeable added bulk. still fits 8 to a bag, 48 to a case. But the bellisimo is higher capacity, and will swell more than the bianco/teddy. so, more bulk when wet. All due to higher sap to pulp ratio

(that also means it doesn't wick as fast, so it doesn't handle flooding quite as well, but still pretty close)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    no real noticeable added bulk. still fits 8 to a bag, 48 to a case. But the bellisimo is higher capacity, and will swell more than the bianco/teddy. so, more bulk when wet. All due to higher sap to pulp ratio

(that also means it doesn't wick as fast, so it doesn't handle flooding quite as well, but still pretty close)
    so i guess that means i better stay with the bianco then huh?
    another thing i love about the bianco is the padding on the sides (ima side sleeper) and thats what its for is side sleepers....

Bianco Diapers : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!