Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking for cute LG style Women's Panites

  1. #1

    Default Looking for cute LG style Women's Panites

    I currently looking to buy some cute LG style womenís panties. I tried doing a google search and came up with too few results for what I'm looking for. I did find some on ebay though.

    Panty Decryption

    Womenís panties with:

    Care Bears
    Strawberry Shortcake
    My Little Pony
    Princesses
    Hearts
    Anime characters
    exc...

    Any information would be appreciated.

  2. #2

    Default

    Depending on your waist size, the largest sizes of girls' panties may be an option. At a 32 inch waist, I can fit comfortably into the largest (size 14) Fruit of the Loom girls' panties. They have really cute designs on them. No licensed characters, but lots of pretty colours and graphics. Have a look:
    Fruit of the Loom - Product - Girls' 100% Cotton Brief

  3. #3

    Default

    Also, depending on how "little" of a LG you're referring to, you might like these.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Depending on your waist size, the largest sizes of girls' panties may be an option. At a 32 inch waist, I can fit comfortably into the largest (size 14) Fruit of the Loom girls' panties. They have really cute designs on them. No licensed characters, but lots of pretty colours and graphics. Have a look:
    Fruit of the Loom - Product - Girls' 100% Cotton Brief
    Those are actually pretty cute. I have a little bit larger waist (34) so I may be able to fit in those.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Also, depending on how "little" of a LG you're referring to, you might like these.
    I actually own some of those. I also have the pink nursery (red hearts) one as well. But you had the right idea though. I would most certainly wear those.
    Thanks for the links guys.

  5. #5

    Default

    JC Penny has a clearance bin with lots of cute little girl undies. All for $2-$4. It's fantastic

    They also go up to size 9 which is like XXL So you should have no issue finding ones that fit.

    The flirtitude brand has lots of younger looking patterns, but not characters. I don't know what brand the character ones were. I got Mr. Bubbles and Tinkerbell ones.

  6. #6

    Default

    if you want prints you should try here! Women's panties, thongs, boy shorts and underwear in fun designs they make a really good product, I have several pairs of their underwear and they've held up quite nicely plus they're really really cute!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    if you want prints you should try here! Women's panties, thongs, boy shorts and underwear in fun designs they make a really good product, I have several pairs of their underwear and they've held up quite nicely plus they're really really cute!
    Wow, those are adorable! If only I had somewhere discreet to ship them...sigh.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Selphie View Post
    Those are actually pretty cute. I have a little bit larger waist (34) so I may be able to fit in those..
    I have a 34 waist to!!! I'm looking for the same kind of panties style so i'm sooo glad for these suggestions to

Similar Threads

  1. Why are there more Men AB/DLs than Women?
    By BabyJessi in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 22-Sep-2011, 08:16
  2. Talking to women
    By Wakfumant in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-Jun-2011, 11:20
  3. a question for all those who like women....
    By babyreaper2.0 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-May-2009, 06:31
  4. Cute (Style) Online Cartoons - Enjoy
    By h3g3l in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-Jan-2009, 08:19

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.