Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My diaper leaked...!

Cushiebabe

Default My diaper leaked...!

Unbelievable...it ran down my leg..it was a Super Dry Kids AB Universe diaper...
    I like the style and comfort but I have to say that Bambino diapers never leak..
    Last edited by Cushiebabe; 07-Jun-2012 at 19:39.

You need to get changed before it leak. If a brand new one leak... then yeah, it sux.

Unfortunately, I have found that the ABU diapers are just not absorbent as other diapers. While they look great and have that nice smell, they are not as absorbent as Bambino or other high-end diapers. As I need to worry about absorbency and overall performance, I don't even look at the ABU diapers anymore. I typically use Abena or Dry 24/7 and have no complaints about Bambino.

Cushiebabe

It was a brand new one..as I soon as I began wetting it leaked out of the gathers... thankfully I still have several Bambino diapers...

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    You need to get changed before it leak. If a brand new one leak... then yeah, it sux.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    Unfortunately, I have found that the ABU diapers are just not absorbent as other diapers. While they look great and have that nice smell, they are not as absorbent as Bambino or other high-end diapers. As I need to worry about absorbency and overall performance, I don't even look at the ABU diapers anymore. I typically use Abena or Dry 24/7 and have no complaints about Bambino.
    This. Emphatically.

That is unfortunate. Were you in public when it leaked?

Was your leaked diaper sized medium or large? It's a possibility to suggest that the leak may have to do with your waist size, what size your diaper is, and/or how you are wearing it. But then again, diapers from ABU are not expected to work for everybody.