Thread: Looking For Cloth Lined Plastic Pants

Default Looking For Cloth Lined Plastic Pants

I'm not sure if we can post things like this, but I can't think of a reason why not, so here I go.
    I'm looking for cloth lined plastic pants. Nothing super thick, and I'm not looking to buy in bulk. I just want two or three pairs to wear at night to catch any side leaks. I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Any help is much appreciated.

There are certainly others, but here's one: Babykins cloth-lined plastic pants

Disclaimer: I haven't tried these, but Babykins is generally well-regarded here. Unfortunately (though perhaps you don't care), these particular pants don't appear to have any cute/baby prints on them.

I would like baby print of course, but I'm a teen on a budget. Also, I really need them for functionality foremost. I'm sick of side leakage.:

Cosy 'N Dry carries some as well, although it's not the cheapest option I guess if you're located in the states: Cosy n Dry - Plastic Pants - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More

Just out of curiosity, do you wear disposables or cloth?

Side leaking--if not a fit problem--is usually more a problem with lack of sufficient absorption in the crotch. Material can bunch up, too, and that adds to the problem because the absorptive material isn't where it's supposed to be.

Cloth-lined plastic pants might help with very small leaks, but they won't help otherwise.

I'm wearing heavy duty Abena Abri-form x-plus so I think I'm good there . Still, all the absorbency in the world is rendered useless when I roll onto my side at night. I'm trying to relearn how to sleep on my back, and so far I've had very little luck.

chucky reminded me that I have also been looking for stuff like onesies and bottles online, but I'm not really sure where to look for good deals at. So any advice on that front is awesome.