Thread: Trauma as a child did it cause my AB side please help ?

Default Trauma as a child did it cause my AB side please help ?

I was abuse at school as a child by some of staff and while ago but i still have treatment for it and i have survived but only about 2 years ago i worked out i was a teen baby and now an adult baby im unsure as this because of the fact i had to grow up over night and when it was revealed by the police i was lost so i was put in this locked hosptal unit for a while. i told my mum after she found out i had a left a baby changeing mat out one day when i had gone to work when i got home she asked me about it and i jsut told here and she told me she thought i might be an adult baby because of what happened

Can some one help to work it out may be as i would like to know

Rob

Did you have any DL or TB-like feelings before the abusive incident?

What exactly do you wish to work out? I'm guessing that you have a learning disability based on your writing style? What kind of abuse did you suffer, if I may ask? In any event, I think being on this site in general may help. We discuss a lot of things related to being an adult baby, and often discuss why we feel this way. I think if you join in on these discussions it may help you to learn more about yourself.

Some of us have had bad experiences growing up, and some have had good experiences. For that reason, a bad or good early childhood may not be a cause for wanting to wear diapers. I don't believe any of us know, but there are theories. You might look up Infantilism on Wikipedia as they offer some good insight.

Hi Thank you for relpying and i was sexcaly abused and i do have learning disabilitys and i did not realy have any till i had left school i could go back there. i want to work out if that has made me an adult baby as when it happand i first sort of felt babyish and wanted to be like a baby again?

It so good to finaly talk to people like me thamks Rob

Cushiebabe

Browne I think you should continue to be anonymous and use your screen name..also I believe that you being AB could be due to early childhood trauma..I am not sure since I have no professional credential in mental health area...perhaps you could visit a therapist to try to get to the bottom of it..as for me I believe my DL comes from me being a bedwetter as a young child... also don't feel that you are alone..I too have been hospitalized for depression and anxiety..stay strong..PEACE!!

Quote Originally Posted by browne View Post
    I was abuse at school as a child by some of staff and while ago but i still have treatment for it and i have survived but only about 2 years ago i worked out i was a teen baby and now an adult baby im unsure as this because of the fact i had to grow up over night and when it was revealed by the police i was lost so i was put in this locked hosptal unit for a while. i told my mum after she found out i had a left a baby changeing mat out one day when i had gone to work when i got home she asked me about it and i jsut told here and she told me she thought i might be an adult baby because of what happened

Can some one help to work it out may be as i would like to know

Rob

thanks and i have been to see a therapist but they just seem to do nothing and want to hospitaliz me or but me in a unit for it and dont think i should be a AB i do struggle to explain how i feel that does not help. i have also told my councler but sh just refiresd me on and said my AB and this needed to stop

i believe it does come from abuse. to clarify this is just my belief, and of course like anything, there are exceptions. this is based on reading and my own experiences. not concrete research...