Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Only Diapers

Default Only Diapers

Am I the only one who has no attraction towards baby stuff, but still loves diapers? I like wearing and using them, but I have never felt any inclination to treat myself like a baby. Not that there is anything wrong with doing that, but it seems like all DLs are *Bs too.

You are far from the only one. There are loads of people who I have encountered that are only DLs. There are quite a few on this site.

You're far from the only one nerfbrony, I'm one of those who is just a DL, and isn't into anything baby-related.

Nappies were my first love but even when young I found baby things reminded me of nappies my interest in baby things was formed purely by association I'd recommend trying it especially with a partner, but hey if it's not your bag baby!

Quote Originally Posted by timmydiaperboy View Post
    um.. yeah, you are not alone.
    just out of curiosity what part of MD are you from

I ain't into the whole baby game, but, I like diapers and GoodNites, etc, i like footy sleepers (they are really comfy), and i absolutely love the scent of Johnson's Baby Powder! You could say I'm a DL and a lil AB-curious....