Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Grown Up clothes shop review

Thumbs up Never Grown Up clothes shop review

Evening boys and girls,

I've just got an order from Never Grown Up and they seem an excellent supplier. The range of items they have includes most things a large kid needs and they are all appropriately childish without sinking into pastiche.

The sizing they give for the items is accurate, which a lot of adult baby suppliers cannot manage, and the manufacturing quality seems very high.

It is worth going to their site every so often as they have a constantly changing stock list and you cannot really have too many cute clothes, eh?

Delivery times are perfectly reasonable and prices extremely keen for an adult baby clothes store. I highly recommend Never Grown Up as a first rate adult baby and age play clothing shop.

I put a couple of pictures of the stuff I got (plus one of Toast, my new teddy who arrived at the same time) on my website.

Hope this is of interest.

I'm excited to see what they have for sale, but the store is closed until June 11th.

Ah... I didn't notice he'd gone on holiday until after I'd posted this. Not brilliant timing....

I will certainly look into purchasing from them in the near future. Out on my own, I will be able to fill up my closet as I see fit! ^^

Looking through what they have sold (accessible through clicking on '759 sales' in the sidebar), the merchandise certainly appears to be of superior quality.

Consider it 'bookmarked'. Thanks again for the wonderful heads-up, LittleDavy!

(Perhaps a full-fledged article on them? ^^)

Love the shorts & the new teddy, Davy!

I was peeking through some of the '759 sales' that onecho mentioned...and they have some really cute stuff...I could almost get back into diaper wearing! hehehe

I'm truly glad that I found out about Etsy. There are some wonderful things on there

Looks like they have some interesting things.
    To bad there on vacation, but hope I can remember to take a look
    back now and then. Thanks for sharing ^_^

I know him well and have purchased some stuff he made. The quality is good and he has variety.

It's June 12 and they're still closed