Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class of 2012 whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Class of 2012 whoo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im graduating tommarrow (i think thats how you spell it) so if there is any other 2012 graduate congrats and good luck. so if your a graduater then pst some coments about what your gonna do or the best thing you ever did in school etc, etc. IM GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but it's not tommarow it is tomorrow besides that congrats on graduating.

I am graduating from high school this Saturday at 8:00 a.m. Can't wait. So excited.

No graduation for me! We don't really go in for the whole graduation thing in Scotland! I did, however, finish high school back in 2007. The best thing I ever did at school was complete my Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award (which helped me get my current job, woo hoo!) and join the CCF(RN) which was like mini-navy cadets. I got to travel all around the UK, become a sailing instructor, and 'pass out' at Dartmouth (and I didn't even faint!)

I graduated a couple weeks ago and so far I've been having an awesome summer.

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    im graduating tommarrow (i think thats how you spell it) so if there is any other 2012 graduate congrats and good luck. so if your a graduater then pst some coments about what your gonna do or the best thing you ever did in school etc, etc. IM GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!
    congrats but a little advice is to take it easy at any after partys, where i live the average is around 3-4 people from each schools graduating class dies the night of in a DUI of some kind. remember don't drink but most importantly Have fun you only graduate high school once make the most of it

Quote Originally Posted by cvilledperdyl View Post
    im graduating tommarrow (i think thats how you spell it)

best thing i ever did at school? i nearly said, "left and got a job" (i'd practically left school by 15 and school was mostly glad), but i suppose that my single real academic qualification, an O Level in English Language, was my best achievement; and only because i wasn't even entered for O Level. i would've got another, in English Literature, if i'd not used profanities in my essays, they said.
    but, others will remember me more for some of the trouble i caused/was involved with.

to all of you graduates... there is agreat world out there in front of you... make a difference!!!

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    congrats but a little advice is to take it easy at any after partys, where i live the average is around 3-4 people from each schools graduating class dies the night of in a DUI of some kind. remember don't drink but most importantly Have fun you only graduate high school once make the most of it
    dont worry im not that kind of kid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D1esel View Post
    Sorry but it's not tommarow it is tomorrow besides that congrats on graduating.
    i kinda figured