Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She knows, accepts and is going to participate! How I told my girlfriend.

Red face She knows, accepts and is going to participate! How I told my girlfriend.

The title says it all, stay with me if you want some more details.

We've been together for more than three years. Few months ago I decided to tell her. I've had a ferocious inner battle about coming out. The conclusion was that I cannot hide it from someone with whom I might spend the rest of my life with. It would be dishonest and potentially dangerous to our relationship.

Figuring this out was the easy part. Now, I'm not exactly the outspoken type. You can probably imagine my struggles. I had to make it easier for me, and hopefully for her. Also, I knew I had to tell her in person. It's not only a mature thing to do, It's also about showing your honesty and emotions. It leaves very little space for misinterpretation.

I told her that there's something about me that she's yet to discover. I swore to answer any question she might have frankly. It became a kind of guessing game for her. Every time we met (we don't live together) she asked one or two questions to narrow it down. Quickly she knew that it's something sexual and emotional but figuring it all out took her about two weeks.

Finally she knew so much that she only had to guess an item to which I'm so emotionally and sexually attached. When she did it I remember trembling and having tears in my eyes. She hugged me so dearly then and assured that her feeling towards me hasn't changed at all. I suppose it was easier to 'make' her figure it all out rather than telling her right away.

She didn't ask a lot of follow-up questions like I thought she would. I knew that she'd need some time to absorb new information. We talked few more times about it. I've shown her some photos that turns me on, to help her understand better. Last week she decided to 'make me happy'. She'll let me diaper her and do the same to me this Thursday. We're going to enjoy a house for ourselves for the evening and night. I'm so happy right now. I've also bought a new pack of Tena Slip Supers today. I can't wait!

I'm sure that I skipped or cut some parts of the story. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll try my best to answer them.

The whole situation is very new to me. Coming out, girlfriend accepting it and willing to participate and so on. I'm thinking hard on how to proceed and how best to ensure her comfort. I don't want to screw this up. Any suggestions?

Wow. That was kinda a cool way to tell her. It seems it gave her a safe way to take any space she needed while getting the information. I hope it works out for the two of you. And I hope you enjoy your evening.

That's awesome!

I can very much understand your need for her to figure it out herself rather than straight out telling her. Sometimes you keep things inside for so long and they are so hard to discuss that it's easier just to have the other person say it for you. Some people find it annoying, but it helps push things along and relieve some of the tension of holding it in.

I'm so glad that you had such an open and caring response to telling her. I think it's every DL's dream to be able to share something that deep and have the other person be so accepting.

I would say the most important thing is to take things really slow and make sure that she is comfortable with all of it the whole time. Being with her for three years I'd imagine you two are very much in tune with each other and you would know if something was wrong or if she wasn't comfortable with any part of it. Definitely always be open to discussion about it, though it seems like you already are, but if she's not comfortable talking about it right away, give her some time, give her room to absorb it and don't force the subject either. People are usually aware of how much they can handle, so I imagine she would let you know what's okay for her and what isn't

I think in general it seems like you've done a really good job revealing this part of yourself to her, and giving examples of what turns you on about it is also brilliant, so if it all works out, it will just be another form of intimacy you two will have with each other.

I wish you best of luck.
    Cheers.

It's a great feeling!
    I told my gf a few months ago and just recently, she opened a door for me to sleep in diapers. So the last 2 nights where spent in diaper, with her by my side in the bed. Awsome feeling! And best night since I was single and in diapers all the time.

The fact that your gf is willing to participate with the diaper is a big plus! Mine is not really interested. Though we kuddled and she touched part of my diapers, I think it's as far as she's willing to go right now. Your gf is really special!

Reachplayer

Ok so my girlfriend is not alowed to have a boyfriend so and she is 1 yr younger than me so i should probly wait she 13 and i 14 oh and how old are u and your gf

noctis

That's great! Just remember to find out what she's into and be willing to make her as happy as you can

Glad we have these stories. I have a feeling the right one will come to me if i wait. For now, it's all networking, computers, and games. (Either a person into those, or into diapers would be fine. As long as we both share similar interests).

Quote Originally Posted by Reachplayer View Post
    Ok so my girlfriend is not alowed to have a boyfriend so and she is 1 yr younger than me so i should probly wait she 13 and i 14 oh and how old are u and your gf
    Your only 14 years old you don't need a girl friend in the first place plus she is not allowed, also if you told her she would tell her friends around school when she gets over you and you will never be able to live it down during your time in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Your only 14 years old you don't need a girl friend in the first place plus she is not allowed, also if you told her she would tell her friends around school when she gets over you and you will never be able to live it down during your time in high school.
    My thoughts exactly.