Thread: Newbie Glenndee says hello

Default Newbie Glenndee says hello

Hi everyone, hope I get to know a few of you soon.

I am 50, a sissy baby girl, I was put into diapers as a punishment for not using the toilet, my baby sister was 3 at the time and she wore diapers at night, so my mother put diapers on me at night using my sisters baby things. I loved the extra attention I was getting from my mother which was usually resserved for my sister. Those whole 7 days and nights stayed with me until a few years ago when I bought my first pack of disposables for my own pleasure, I have gone on to own a few cloth diapers and a lot of plastic pants and frilly undies - petti-pants being my favourite

Hi Glenndee. Welcome to ADISC. Outside of your sissy baby interests, what other things do you enjoy? Any interesting hobbies? What kind of books do you like to read, or movies/ television shows do you enjoy? What do you like to do when you are not busy being a baby girl? ADISC is unlike many of the other sites out there. We really do want to get to know both the baby girl, and the adult that makes up Glenndee. Will you please share a little bit more about yourself? I look forward to learning a bit more about you, and reading your posts in the forums. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.