Thread: A Problem has risen

Default A Problem has risen

When I was at college this past spring I indulged in my AB/DL/Sissy/LG wants by using my financial aid refund. I made sure to save a couple hundred to make sure I have some money in case I need it.

The problem is that I did not save enough money. Last week my car's AC quit working and it will cost just under $600 to get it fixed. On top of that I have a $100 in marching band dues and fees for the fall.

We could knock $300 off the car repairs but it will be a shot in the dark though.

My problem is that if that doesn't happen my dad will find out about this side of my life, and he won't be pleased at all and I know that for a fact.

Any ideas on how to deal with this if my dad finds out?

AC is not a necessity in a car, my grandfathers truck has no AC and no problems. So pay the marching band dues and save up to fix the car later. He never has to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    AC is not a necessity in a car, my grandfathers truck has no AC and no problems. So pay the marching band dues and save up to fix the car later. He never has to find out.
    This is the 4th time this year it's getting fixed and the first 3 times it was under warranty but now we found out the actual problem and my dad want this to get fixed and so do I.

What I forgot to add was that My dad agreed to pay half of the repairs and he still owes me $200

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I lived in West Texas for 6 years. A/C IS necessary in a car there!

Cushiebabe

don't tell anyone about your AB/DL side..its a top secret..don't panic, I've blown my financial aid loads of times and I graduated on time..tell your dad that you had to pay some back taxes and that exhausted the excess amounts in your account...then let him offer to help you fix the car..if he does..you're set (secret intact)..I am terrified that you right away realize that you have to tell your dad that you are an (sucks in breath, here goes) Adult baby, teen baby, diaper loving, diaper fur, sissy little girl. That seems like a lot for your dad to take on.. don't you think so? Anyway the decision is yours I just urge caution...I never reveal myself that much..it's secret fun..and play..good luck!

try to find a cheaper way to fix the AC it may just need a recharge which you can do yourself with a 30-$40 kit, if you have a job see if you can work some extra hours to make back some of the money you spent or try and sell some of the stuff that you don't need. depending on how much you spent on AB stuff if it was small enough you may be able to pass it off as other needed expenses, college is full of those.

Can't add much to what has gone before, only to agree that there are pleanty of actions you could take (and lies you could tell) before you needed to come clean to your dad.

I'm sure it would be better if you admitted you were a foolish 21-yo and spent the money on drink, or a new computer, or going to a theme park, or whatever, and messed up your budgeting, and got yourself into a bit of financial trouble. Like every early 20s guy does at some point. (Hell your dad probably did it himself and might even value your "honesty")

Thanks for all the help.
    I got some news today that makes the future seem brighter and less stressful. But my dad payed for it already and it's waiting for pickup. He said nothing about money form my part at all (yet). Comes to find out the problem on the car is the vibrations of the engine keeps blowing the manifold hose.

I live in Texas, air conditioning is a must.