Thread: Hello to all who read this

Talking Hello to all who read this

hello everyone,

i about to graduate high school this friday!YAY!!! anyways for quite a few years i became interested in being a professional photographer and travel the world.

i started to become interested in wearing diapers since i started going through puberty. i always thought there nothing wrong with wearing diapers. i have a hard time with people that think that just becuase someone different or who dont live up to there standerds that is wrong or something bad.

i hope you all welcome me into your community not as a stranger or in any negitive way. but as a another human being that just happens to have similar interests as you.

Welcome to the site and congratulations on graduating. Don't worry about being accepted, as most all of us wear diapers for one reason or another. I used to be big into photography, taking pictures with a Canon 35 mm. and film. It was a lot of fun and I took some really neat pictures. We used to go to northern Ontario for vacation, where you could only get to the cottage by boat. There was a doctor with a sea plane who would come flying into the lake. I took some good pictures of his bright yellow plane.

Now, everything is in the digital domain. Some day, I hope to upgrade into something more interesting and expensive, haha. Anyway, welcome.