Thread: Finally got one :D

Default Finally got one :D

A debt card that is but I can still finally get diapers there's a problem however, I live with my parents (not 18 yet) and I share a room. So how would I go about ordering them?

XxKevlarxX

I heard somewhere that you can rent a mailbox.

[QUOTE=XxKevlarxX;889160]I heard somewhere that you can rent a mailbox.[/QUOTE

Oooohhh I should try that !

I phone up my local (Ish) pharmacy and ask them to order products in for me. Off course, you can't get any baby items doing that. Still able to get hold of the popular "incontinence" products easily! They are very nice and considerate about it also what helps.

Walgreens have great diapers. You could try there, or any other Pharmacy. Or even Walmart.

You can rent a mailbox? Where!?! That would have saved me a lot of trouble! Instead of waiting till the neighbors were out of town, sending the diapers to their house, watching their house until they are delivered, picking them up in the middle of the night when they are delivered, and sneaking them into my room, I could have rented a mailbox! Definitely looking into this!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdlforever View Post
    A debt card that is but I can still finally get diapers there's a problem however, I live with my parents (not 18 yet) and I share a room. So how would I go about ordering them?
    You got a debit card? Awesome! I got mine about a month ago. I haven't bought any diapers yet, but I think I'll use my card to buy them online when I get a job and after I graduate from high school, which is on Saturday this week.

What's good about the debit card is that it works like a check. I won't have to be charged anything by my credit card company although money is taken from my bank account.

And parents can't look at it if they don't know your password!