Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any "Dry" ABs out there? (non-wetters/diaper users)

Default Any "Dry" ABs out there? (non-wetters/diaper users)

I'm just curious how many ABs are out there who like pacifiers, bottles, etc. but not diapers, ... or ones who like wearing diapers but never wet or use (unless IC and would be happier always being dry/clean).

I know there are non-AB ageplayers who are too "bigboy" or "biggirl" to be into baby stuff but not little kid stuff. I wonder if there are any of the non-wetters out there.

I usually prefer to stay dry in my AB frame of mind but not when I indulge DL. I'm a little bit of a contradiction.

99% of the time I do nothing more than wear a diaper and prefer to keep it dry, and I do not have any other items other than diapers nor do I desire them.

I prefer all the baby items minus diapers. I wear them occasionally, but prefer it without =]

I always thought I was the only one who preferred to not have diapers. It seems like everything revolves around people wanting them. Good to know I'm not alone in the 'without' category. =D

Hmm interesting I never gave it much thought but for me wetting is kind of a turn on so if I wet I drift to my DL side
    I've long wanted to stay playing baby for longer maybe I'll try and stay dry for longer!

I often wear and stay dry due to my personal circumstances. I still prefer the padded feeling though, makes me feel little .

Diapers are definitely hugely secondary to me. I like my pacis and sippys and everything else more than diapers, yes diapers can be a nice addition but I don't consider them essential. When I wear I do use but i still can't decide if I prefer wetting or staying dry. Both are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    I prefer all the baby items minus diapers. I wear them occasionally, but prefer it without =]

I always thought I was the only one who preferred to not have diapers. It seems like everything revolves around people wanting them. Good to know I'm not alone in the 'without' category. =D
    My impression is diapers are kind of a cornerstone characteristic of both ABs and DLs but never a requirement for definition of an AB. All you need is to want baby things, even if it is just a bottle, and you are in our crib .

NotQuiteSuree

hi im actually a TB but i saw this and i had to reply. i dont wear diapers but have my toys and im hoping to get a bottle and/or sippy cup soon as well as a paci. but yeahh i thought nobody didnt wear diapers here.

To those that do wear and refuse to wet them, do you find it a waste of diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    To those that do wear and refuse to wet them, do you find it a waste of diaper?
    Not me. When I wear, and want to be a big boy and don't want to wet, I wear cloth and plastic pants.