Thread: Well, hello there everypony!

Red face Well, hello there everypony!

Hey everyone! Its great to know that theres more flourishing ABDL communities out there and Ive been monitoring this one for quite sometime. To give you a succinct background, Ive expressed a desire to regress when I was ironically still a kid. I used to sneak diapers in the house unbeknownst to my parents by using the lunch money they provided. Throughout grade school, I started to associated myself with the ABDL community and gradually became more comfortable about who I was. About 2 years ago, I finally summoned the courage to tell some of my friends and family. I moved out to a studio apartment which was renovated into a nursery so I can finally achieve the contentment Ive been striving for. Being an adult baby eventually lead to my subscription to the furry, babyfur culture and most current, bronyism.

Regression aside, the adult me is an eclectic regarding music, movies, animation while incorporating said interests in my job as an illustrator.

Just to preface, Im aware that my recent youtube videos have been circulating around various websites such as this one and I can assure that its all for fun.

What youtube videos? I would like to see them, could you tell me your youtube name?
    Rainbow Dash is best pony.

Your reputation precedes you, but I guess you can't trust anything on the internet, right? Welcome, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly Insane View Post
    I guess you can't trust anything on the internet, right? Welcome, sir!