Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the Butterfly Mage

Butterfly Mage

Default Greetings from the Butterfly Mage

Well... what can I say about myself?

I'm a Wiccan. I work in law enforcement (as a civilan employee of the Department of Corrections), and I am in a committed relationship with my domestic partner. I'm a big fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 and was sad to see it go off the air. I like Second Life, even though all I do on it is chat. I'd say I lean a *little* towards "furry" if you can call wanting a butterfly costume being a furry (since insects aren't particularly furry). I'm an abuse survivor but I've had a lot of therapy so I do okay most of the time. I wrote a book once but it flopped, so it's a good thing I have a real job!

Butterfly Mage

hi Thallis! You do indeed know me!

glad to see another member, great intro btw.

I hope to see you'll stick around!

Welcome Butterfly Mage! From one (ex)Baltimorean to another I hope you enjoy being here. What side of town do you hail from? I was born and grew up on the west side in what's now some of the most crime and drug infested neighborhoods the city has.

Hmmm.....don't know about furry butterflies, but I have seen furry(fuzzy) moths before. Hope you'll make yourself at home and post around. Maybe even get to tell me how things are in my old hometown of Balmer.

Don't generally see many Wiccan Law enforcers, although you'd see even less Amish ones.

OMG!!! COOL!!! You are Wiccan!!! Nice to meet you.

Hi and welcome to ADISC. I hope you like it here.