Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just get it off your chest! (Anything)

Default Just get it off your chest! (Anything)

Hey guys, you may had seen the thread i made about feeling slightly depressed lately, so figured I'd make this to try and help other people out.

From the replies i had, it seemed quite a few other people we're in the same situation as me! Others had released their feelings and thoughts and just got it off their chest, so figured it would be a good idea to make a thread where people can release anything they want to say, just to help take a weight off their shoulders.

If you have anything at all going on in your head, if it's something you can't figure out or seem to forget about, post something here and I'm sure the rest of the community will try to help you get over any issues you may have! As you know, we have many "wise old men" here who can possibly relate to most situations people are going through.

Tommy.

I need friends, tangible, in-the-flesh, local friends. I need someone I don't have to feel afraid talking to or slipping up about my fetish. I've done all the required aspects: social sites, start smal talk, be happy, etc. but it all falls flat. Why couldn't I be a woman? All it takes from them is "hi" and f*cking 15 people will flock to their post in the first minute.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I need friends, tangible, in-the-flesh, local friends. I need someone I don't have to feel afraid talking to or slipping up about my fetish. I've done all the required aspects: social sites, start smal talk, be happy, etc. but it all falls flat. Why couldn't I be a woman? All it takes from them is "hi" and f*cking 15 people will flock to their post in the first minute.
    Some would say too much attention is worse than none at all? Just keep your head up mate, your time will come eventually!

I like this idea for a thread. Another forum I'm on has a similar thread that was started in early 2009 and is still going strong.

My biggest worry at the moment is the fear that I'm developing MS, and that I will be forced to stop transitioning because of it. It doesn't help that it takes over a year to diagnose.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I like this idea for a thread. Another forum I'm on has a similar thread that was started in early 2009 and is still going strong.

My biggest worry at the moment is the fear that I'm developing MS, and that I will be forced to stop transitioning because of it. It doesn't help that it takes over a year to diagnose.
    What do you mean by transitioning? And sorry to hear :\ Hope it turns out positive!. How long has diagnosing been going on for can i ask?

That might be worth an experiment on a different board Do the exact same intro but with your sex set to female.

However, in fairness, I've heard its not uncommon for girls to get barrages of messages from creepy guys, so there's 2 sides and all that.

As Tommy said though, sometime the planets will align

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    What do you mean by transitioning?
    I'm having a sex-change (female to male). Not had any surgery yet but I'm on hormone therapy.

And sorry to hear :\ Hope it turns out positive!. How long has diagnosing been going on for can i ask?
    Hasn't even started yet. My first appointment isn't until the end of july. The NHS isn't the fastest healthcare system in the world.

hey, i am not in Massachusetts; or anywhere near the east coast for that mater. but if i were i would be your friend. i have wondered reading some of your posts, if you may be dealing with issues related to gender maybe? of course i could be really of base......

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I hate clam shell and blister packaging

Wrap rage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That stuff annoys me so much, why do they have to make it so hard to open? Especially when it's something delicate inside...