Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper bulk trick

Default Diaper bulk trick

Have anyone try this before? soak a baby diapers with water and then stuffed it into your diaper with the asorbent part against the inner backing of the diaper.

This would be like wearing a Baby diaper as a liner, only it's already soaked?

Quote Originally Posted by nerfbrony View Post
    This would be like wearing a Baby diaper as a liner, only it's already soaked?
    And backwards from the description of the OP.

Please clarify why anyone would do this.....why wear a diaper that is already wet? It wouldnt hold anything anymore if it was soaked so.......

I do sometimes like to bulk up disposable diapers by putting warm water in them. I'm a little confused by the OP's suggestion though, as I'm not sure why one would turn the soaked stuffer inside-out like that. I suppose that might prevent some SAP from getting all over you should the stuffer break open (which is somewhat likely if it's *extremely* soaked), however I'm not digging the idea of having the plastic backing against my netherbits.

What i meant was to stuff an adult diapers with a soaked baby diapers, under the fluff having the soaked diapers backing against it. This way the adult diapers will not absorb the water from the soaked baby diapers. This is to create bulk without feeling the wetness on your skin & still being able to use the adult diapers

Illustration isn't very clear too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture1.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	12546

Doesn't make much sense. I put mine on dry at bedtime and they end up being soaked when I wake up in the morning.

I sometimes use a stuffer (mainly as a way of using up inadequate pull-ups) but never pre-soaked. Heck, I need all the absorbency I can get.