Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Virginia!

Default Greetings from Virginia!

Hello everybody of the ADISC forum! My name is Camden. I am 18 years old and I am about to graduate from my high school pretty soon.

Regarding diapers, I have been expressing interest in wanting to wear diapers and somewhat roleplay as a baby over the past year when I was watching the Adult Baby skit on National Geographic's Taboo online. I believe that people have the right to do as they wish without interfering with the rights of others to do the same.

I am mostly a retro gamer, and I like to collect old video game systems to play video games on them. I am also interested in listening to music from the 50s-90s. Such genres of music that I enjoy are classic rock, pop, heavy/glam metal, game, and Italo disco. I enjoy playing such sports like volleyball, soccer, basketball, and American football. Another thing that I enjoy doing is basically work out and do weightlifting at the gym.

I do not know when I discovered ADISC. However, I have noticed that I am not alone and that there are indeed people who possibly share the same interests as I do. I decided to join here in support of the AB/DL community.

Congradulations on your self discovery and welcome to our community crib .
    I like your screen name.
    I discoverred myself about 6 months ago, not my AB and DL interests because I discoverred them about your age, but that there are others like me.

My screen name was influenced by Stanley Thornton who was famously known for his role in role playing as an adult baby on Taboo (National Geographic) and My Crazy Obsession (TLC). He operates a website called bedwettingabdl(dot)com.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyThornton004 View Post
    My screen name was influenced by Stanley Thornton who was famously known for his role in role playing as an adult baby on Taboo (National Geographic) and My Crazy Obsession (TLC). He operates a website called bedwettingabdl(dot)com.
    I know that, that's why I said I like your name.
    P. S. I am from Virignia too. May I ask what part of Virginia? NoVa? Tidewater/Hampton Roads? Central?

I'm in the Central-To-SouthWestern part of the state.

I am in Northern Virginia. I have lived in that state all of my life, although I travel to another state usually over the summer. I've been to Florida about 10 times when I was a kid, and one time I even spent a weekend at Universal Studios Orlando. This was before 9/11.

I grew up in NoVa too. It has changed completely from when I lived there. Reston was a bedroom community and there were still farmers and farmer's markets in Fairfax County. Now Reston is about to have its own Metro stop. I've lived in various places in Virginia.

Welcome to ADISC Stanley. Always nice to see another Virginian here.

I wouldn't advise using a persons real name as your screen name, it will only serve to create confusion.

PullupKid

Hello everybody of the ADISC forum! My name is Camden. I am 18 years old and I am about to graduate from my high school pretty soon.

Regarding diapers, I have been expressing interest in wanting to wear diapers and somewhat roleplay as a baby over the past year when I was watching the Adult Baby skit on National Geographic's Taboo online. I believe that people have the right to do as they wish without interfering with the rights of others to do the same.

I am mostly a retro gamer, and I like to collect old video game systems to play video games on them. I am also interested in listening to music from the 50s-90s. Such genres of music that I enjoy are classic rock, pop, heavy/glam metal, game, and Italo disco. I enjoy playing such sports like volleyball, soccer, basketball, and American football. Another thing that I enjoy doing is basically work out and do weightlifting at the gym.

I do not know when I discovered ADISC. However, I have noticed that I am not alone and that there are indeed people who possibly share the same interests as I do. I decided to join here in support of the AB/DL community.
    Welcome to Adisc. Also, I see we have a video game-a-holic? I used to be one, but I took a 12-step Gamers Anonymous program to help me with my problem. (I'm joking).

In all seriousness, I'm glad there is another person on this forum that doesn't listen to today's crap. Brilliant.

You're going to love it here.

And cool avatar, by the way.

I am in Northern Virginia. I have lived in that state all of my life, although I travel to another state usually over the summer. I've been to Florida about 10 times....
    Greetings from Florida! I love american football and old music also! Like 80's rock.

I hope you learn a lot and make lots of friends here. Just curious, Stan, what's your favorite diaper so far?

-