Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best thing about being in a diaper?

Default What is the best thing about being in a diaper?

What is the best thing about being in a diaper?

I believe it enhances my confidence knowing that if an accident were to occur, everything would be under control (technically...). I suppose it would remove the fear (:P) of such an event. The padding also tend to be more comfortable than regular underwear.

That feeling I get of truly being myself. Doesn't matter where Im at or what Im doing. Such a stress reliever. For that time, I'm completly being me.

When you are sitting a diaper, you have the knowlege that you are just a little kid who needs diapers! Wet diapers are also REALLY comfortable.

I just feel really safe in my diapers. Like I can just be whoever I am. I also don't have to worry going to the bathroom. :P

My bed stays dry and i sleep pretty well until it gets cold

Never having to use disgusting, scary, horrible public restrooms. They're comfortable and, lets face it, just so darned sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by fear View Post
    What is the best thing about being in a diaper?
    Probably just letting go because you feel like it and not having to worry about it. The easiest way for me to get into a little mindset is definitely just realxing on my bed and then tinkling away in a relaxed position. =D

being able to keep doing what I am doing and not getting up, and I can stay in bed and wet it if I have to go and not get up